Potato Noodles

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Potato Noodles.jpg
Hey everyone! So, I recently stumbled upon this amazing recipe for potato noodles. These noodles are incredibly flavorful, comforting, and best of all, super easy to make.

Ingredients:
  • 3 medium potatoes, peeled and spiralized
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • Optional toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh herbs, red pepper flakes
Instructions:
  1. Start by spiralizing your potatoes. If you don't have a spiralizer, you can use a julienne peeler or simply cut the potatoes into thin strips resembling noodles.
  2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Add the spiralized potatoes to the skillet and toss to coat them in the garlic-infused oil.
  4. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and continue cooking for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potato noodles are tender and slightly crispy.
  5. Once the potato noodles are cooked to your liking, remove them from the heat.
  6. Serve hot, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh herbs, or a sprinkle of red pepper flakes for some extra kick!
They're perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a satisfying side dish. Let me know if you experiment with any fun toppings or variations! Enjoy! 🥔🍜😋

Hey everyone! So, I recently stumbled upon this amazing recipe for potato noodles. These noodles are incredibly flavorful, comforting, and best of all, super easy to make.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • Optional toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh herbs, red pepper flakes
Instructions:
  1. Start by spiralizing your potatoes. If you don't have a spiralizer, you can use a julienne peeler or simply cut the potatoes into thin strips resembling noodles.
  2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Add the spiralized potatoes to the skillet and toss to coat them in the garlic-infused oil.
  4. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and continue cooking for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potato noodles are tender and slightly crispy.
  5. Once the potato noodles are cooked to your liking, remove them from the heat.
  6. Serve hot, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh herbs, or a sprinkle of red pepper flakes for some extra kick!
They're perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a satisfying side dish. Let me know if you experiment with any fun toppings or variations! Enjoy! 🥔🍜64×64 png
2.5 kB😋
Yo, do these potato noodles taste better with extra garlic? 'Cause I love me some garlic flavor! 😅🧄

Potato Noodles?! 🥔🍜 That's such a cool twist on traditional pasta! I love how versatile potatoes are, and turning them into noodles sounds like a deliciously carb-tastic idea. Can't wait to whip up a batch of these and get creative with toppings. Thanks for sharing this unique recipe!

View attachment 2779Hey everyone! So, I recently stumbled upon this amazing recipe for potato noodles. These noodles are incredibly flavorful, comforting, and best of all, super easy to make.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
Instructions:
They're perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a satisfying side dish. Let me know if you experiment with any fun toppings or variations! Enjoy! 🥔🍜😋
Potato noodles? That sounds intriguing! I've never tried making noodles from potatoes before, but I'm definitely curious to give it a go. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back