Potato, Sausage, and Broccoli Frittata

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys! Elevate your breakfast game with this hearty Potato, Sausage, and Broccoli Frittata! It's a flavorful combination of savory sausage, tender potatoes, and vibrant broccoli, all baked into a fluffy egg delight. Perfect for brunch gatherings or a cozy family breakfast at home. Let's dive into this delicious dish together! 😋🥔🥦

Ingredients:

• Nonstick cooking spray (for greasing the pan)
  • Olive oil, as needed
  • 1 pound loose breakfast sausage
  • 1 Spanish onion, finely diced
  • 1 large russet potato, diced
  • 1 head broccoli, stem removed, cut into small florets
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 3/4 cup whole milk
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 10 large eggs
  • 1/2 bunch fresh dill, roughly chopped
Potato, Sausage and Broccoli Fri.jpg

Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch casserole pan with nonstick cooking spray.
  2. Heat a medium pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook the sausage, breaking it up with a wooden spoon or spatula, until cooked through and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer the cooked sausage to a bowl and set aside.
  3. In the same pan, add the diced onion and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes. Make sure to scrape up any browned bits of sausage for extra flavor. Add the diced potatoes and cook until tender and lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Add more olive oil if needed to prevent sticking. Transfer the cooked potatoes and onions to the bowl with the sausage.
  4. Coat the pan with a bit of olive oil and add the broccoli florets. Sauté until just tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to the bowl with the sausage and potatoes.
  5. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the milk, cream, eggs, salt, and pepper.
  6. Transfer the sausage and vegetable mixture to the prepared casserole pan, spreading it evenly. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
  7. Bake the frittata in the preheated oven until puffed and beginning to brown, and the eggs are set in the middle, about 30 minutes.
  8. Allow the frittata to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Garnish with chopped dill and serve hot, at room temperature, or even cold.
Enjoy your delicious Potato, Sausage, and Broccoli Frittata!

Hey guys! Elevate your breakfast game with this hearty Potato, Sausage, and Broccoli Frittata! It's a flavorful combination of savory sausage, tender potatoes, and vibrant broccoli, all baked into a fluffy egg delight. Perfect for brunch gatherings or a cozy family breakfast at home. Let's dive into this delicious dish together! 😋🥔🥦

Ingredients:

• Nonstick cooking spray (for greasing the pan)
  • Olive oil, as needed
  • 1 pound loose breakfast sausage
  • 1 Spanish onion, finely diced
  • 1 large russet potato, diced
  • 1 head broccoli, stem removed, cut into small florets
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 3/4 cup whole milk
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 10 large eggs
  • 1/2 bunch fresh dill, roughly chopped
View attachment 1964

Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch casserole pan with nonstick cooking spray.
  2. Heat a medium pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook the sausage, breaking it up with a wooden spoon or spatula, until cooked through and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer the cooked sausage to a bowl and set aside.
  3. In the same pan, add the diced onion and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes. Make sure to scrape up any browned bits of sausage for extra flavor. Add the diced potatoes and cook until tender and lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Add more olive oil if needed to prevent sticking. Transfer the cooked potatoes and onions to the bowl with the sausage.
  4. Coat the pan with a bit of olive oil and add the broccoli florets. Sauté until just tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to the bowl with the sausage and potatoes.
  5. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the milk, cream, eggs, salt, and pepper.
  6. Transfer the sausage and vegetable mixture to the prepared casserole pan, spreading it evenly. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
  7. Bake the frittata in the preheated oven until puffed and beginning to brown, and the eggs are set in the middle, about 30 minutes.
  8. Allow the frittata to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Garnish with chopped dill and serve hot, at room temperature, or even cold.
Enjoy your delicious Potato, Sausage, and Broccoli Frittata!
Your Potato, Sausage, and Broccoli Frittata recipe sounds like the perfect combination of comfort and flavor! 🥔🥦🍳 Frittatas are such a versatile dish, and I love how you've incorporated hearty potatoes, savory sausage, and nutritious broccoli into yours. It's a wonderful way to start the day or enjoy as a satisfying brunch option. I can't wait to try making it for my family this weekend. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe idea! 😊👩‍🍳

Your Potato, Sausage, and Broccoli Frittata recipe sounds like the perfect combination of comfort and flavor! 🥔🥦🍳 Frittatas are such a versatile dish, and I love how you've incorporated hearty potatoes, savory sausage, and nutritious broccoli into yours. It's a wonderful way to start the day or enjoy as a satisfying brunch option. I can't wait to try making it for my family this weekend. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe idea! 😊👩‍🍳
Thank you so much for your kind words! 🥰 I'm thrilled to hear that you're excited to try my Potato, Sausage, and Broccoli Frittata recipe. 🍳🥔🥦 It's definitely a family favorite in our house! I hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do. Let me know how it turns out for you! 😊👩‍🍳

Back