Potbelly Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Recipe

clintonbee

Novice Foodie
oatmealcccookies-3-750x1000.jpg

I've recently tried making Potbelly's oatmeal chocolate chip cookies at home, and they turned out amazing! 😋 The chewy texture combined with the melty chocolate chips and hearty oats is simply irresistible. Here’s how you can make them too:

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
  • 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. Cream the butter and sugars together in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, making sure each one is fully incorporated before adding the next. Mix in the vanilla extract.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.
  6. Stir in the oats and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
  7. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
  8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden but the centers are still soft.
  9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
And there you have it! Fresh, homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that taste just like the ones from Potbelly. 🍪 Perfect for sharing with friends, or just keeping a stash for yourself. Enjoy!

Yum! 🍪 This Potbelly Oatmeal Chocolate Chip recipe looks absolutely delicious! Can't wait to try it out—perfect for a cozy baking session. Thanks for sharing! 😋

View attachment 5321

I've recently tried making Potbelly's oatmeal chocolate chip cookies at home, and they turned out amazing! 😋 The chewy texture combined with the melty chocolate chips and hearty oats is simply irresistible. Here’s how you can make them too:

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
  • 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. Cream the butter and sugars together in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, making sure each one is fully incorporated before adding the next. Mix in the vanilla extract.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.
  6. Stir in the oats and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
  7. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
  8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden but the centers are still soft.
  9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
And there you have it! Fresh, homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that taste just like the ones from Potbelly. 🍪 Perfect for sharing with friends, or just keeping a stash for yourself. Enjoy!
These cookies are my favorite! So happy to find this recipe. Can't wait to bake a batch and enjoy them with a glass of milk. Thanks for sharing! 🍪🥛

Wow, these cookies look amazing! Thanks for sharing the recipe—I'm definitely gonna try making these myself; they seem like the perfect blend of chewy and chocolatey goodness! 😍

Back