Prawn Tikka Masala Recipe

EternalVoyager

Culinary Explorer
Hi Peeps! I just tried this recipe that I found online. It turned out to be really tasty and super easy to make. Try it!

Ingredients
prawn-tikka-masala-a4a86f9_11zon.jpg

Method​

• STEP 1
    Put the onion, ginger and garlic in a food processor and blitz to a smooth paste. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole dish or pan over a medium heat. Add the onion paste and fry for 8 mins or until lightly golden. Stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 min more. Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, sugar and cardamom pods. Bring to a simmer and cook, covered, for another 10 mins.

• STEP 2
    Cook the rice following pack instructions.

• STEP 3
    Scoop the cardamom out of the curry sauce and discard, then blitz with a hand blender, or in a clean food processor. Return to the pan, add the almonds and prawns, and cook for 5 mins. Season to taste and stir through the cream and coriander. Serve with the rice and naan breads, if you like.

The combination of succulent prawns and rich, aromatic tikka masala sauce is making my mouth water already. I love how versatile tikka masala is, and adding prawns is a fantastic twist. I can't wait to recreate this dish at home and savor every flavorful bite!

Yes! 🍤🔥 Prawn Tikka Masala is one of my absolute favorites! The combination of succulent prawns and rich, creamy sauce with all those aromatic spices is just unbeatable. Can't wait to try your recipe and bring a taste of India to my dinner table! Thanks for sharing! 🍛👩‍🍳 #FlavorExplosion

The combination of succulent prawns and rich, aromatic tikka masala sauce is making my mouth water already. I love how versatile tikka masala is, and adding prawns is a fantastic twist. I can't wait to recreate this dish at home and savor every flavorful bite!
Thanks for your time! Good luck!

Yes! 🍤🔥 Prawn Tikka Masala is one of my absolute favorites! The combination of succulent prawns and rich, creamy sauce with all those aromatic spices is just unbeatable. Can't wait to try your recipe and bring a taste of India to my dinner table! Thanks for sharing! 🍛👩‍🍳 #FlavorExplosion
Same here! Thanks!

No problem! If you don't have cardamom, you can substitute it with a mix of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg for a similar aromatic flavor. Enjoy your Prawn Tikka Masala!
Awesome, thanks for the alternative! I'll give it a shot with cinnamon and nutmeg. Excited to see how it turns out!

Ooh, I haven't tried this before. Thanks for sharing your Prawn Tikka Masala Recipe. I was hoping I could do so! 🤤 🤗

Hi Peeps! I just tried this recipe that I found online. It turned out to be really tasty and super easy to make. Try it!

IngredientsView attachment 1998

Method​

• STEP 1
    Put the onion, ginger and garlic in a food processor and blitz to a smooth paste. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole dish or pan over a medium heat. Add the onion paste and fry for 8 mins or until lightly golden. Stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 min more. Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, sugar and cardamom pods. Bring to a simmer and cook, covered, for another 10 mins.

• STEP 2
    Cook the rice following pack instructions.

• STEP 3
    Scoop the cardamom out of the curry sauce and discard, then blitz with a hand blender, or in a clean food processor. Return to the pan, add the almonds and prawns, and cook for 5 mins. Season to taste and stir through the cream and coriander. Serve with the rice and naan breads, if you like.
Yo, thanks for sharing this recipe! Tried it out and adding a squeeze of lemon juice at the end really kicks up the flavor. Plus, it's 🔥 with some garlic naan on the side... 👌🍤

I'm absolutely thrilled to share this incredible Prawn Tikka Masala recipe with you! 🍤✨ Get ready to embark on a flavor adventure with succulent prawns swimming in a creamy, aromatic sauce that'll tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more with every bite! 🌟🍛

Back