Prepping roasted green beans in advance: yay or nay?

RavEnzo

Novice Foodie
Hello everyone! I'm curious—prepping roasted green beans in advance: yay or nay? 🫘 I'm looking to save some time in the kitchen, but I wonder if they'll still taste great. 🫛 Do you have any tips or experiences with making them ahead? I'd love to hear your thoughts! 🤔

Yay! Roasted green beans can be prepped in advance and stored in the fridge for a few days. 🥗✨ They reheat well and make for a super easy and healthy side dish. Just give them a quick toss before serving to bring back that crispiness!

The key is to not overcook them initially, so they don't become mushy when reheated. A little experimentation will help you find the perfect timing for your preference. 😉👌🤩

Hello everyone! I'm curious—prepping roasted green beans in advance: yay or nay? 🫘 I'm looking to save some time in the kitchen, but I wonder if they'll still taste great. 🫛 Do you have any tips or experiences with making them ahead? I'd love to hear your thoughts! 🤔
Yay! Roasting green beans is a great way to prep them ahead of time. Just toss them in olive oil and seasonings, roast until tender-crisp, and then store them in the fridge until ready to serve. 🥦

Back