Protein coffee recipe

Natan

Novice Foodie
Looking to kickstart your day with a boost of energy and extra protein? Try a protein coffee recipe! This tasty twist on your regular cup of joe combines the rich flavor of coffee with a punch of protein, making it a perfect way to energize your morning and stay full longer. Whether you're heading to the gym or just need a pick-me-up, this simple recipe will keep you satisfied and ready to tackle whatever comes your way!

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup brewed coffee
  • 1 scoop protein powder (any flavor you like)
  • 1/4 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
  • 1-2 teaspoons sweetener (like honey, sugar, or a sugar substitute, optional)
  • Ice cubes (optional, for a cold version)
Instruction:

1. Brew Coffee:
Start by brewing 1 cup of your favorite coffee.
2. Mix Protein Powder: In a separate cup, mix 1 scoop of protein powder with a little bit of milk (about 1/4 cup) until smooth. You can use a whisk or a blender for this.
3. Combine: Pour the protein powder mixture into the brewed coffee. Stir well to combine.
4. Sweeten (Optional): If you like your coffee a bit sweeter, add 1-2 teaspoons of your preferred sweetener and stir until dissolved.
5. Chill (Optional): For a cold drink, add ice cubes and stir.
6. Serve: Enjoy your protein-packed coffee hot or cold!

In conclusion, making a protein coffee is a quick and easy way to boost your energy and get a protein hit at the same time. With just a few ingredients and simple steps, you can enjoy a delicious and satisfying drink that fits perfectly into your busy routine. Whether you like it hot or cold, it’s a great way to start your day right!

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 44
Looking to kickstart your day with a boost of energy and extra protein? Try a protein coffee recipe! This tasty twist on your regular cup of joe combines the rich flavor of coffee with a punch of protein, making it a perfect way to energize your morning and stay full longer. Whether you're heading to the gym or just need a pick-me-up, this simple recipe will keep you satisfied and ready to tackle whatever comes your way!

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup brewed coffee
Instruction:

1. Brew Coffee:
2. Mix Protein Powder: In a separate cup, mix 1 scoop of protein powder with a little bit of milk (about 1/4 cup) until smooth. You can use a whisk or a blender for this.
3. Combine: Pour the protein powder mixture into the brewed coffee. Stir well to combine.
4. Sweeten (Optional): If you like your coffee a bit sweeter, add 1-2 teaspoons of your preferred sweetener and stir until dissolved.

In conclusion, making a protein coffee is a quick and easy way to boost your energy and get a protein hit at the same time. With just a few ingredients and simple steps, you can enjoy a delicious and satisfying drink that fits perfectly into your busy routine. Whether you like it hot or cold, it’s a great way to start your day right!
I usually mix my coffee with chocolate protein powder. I think it tastes like a mocha though, especially if you add a bit of cinnamon! 🍫☕

This protein coffee recipe looks amazing! I love the idea of combining my morning coffee with a protein boost. The steps are clear and easy to follow. I can't wait to try it! ☕

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup brewed coffee
Instruction:

1. Brew Coffee:
https://connectvending.co.uk/
Hey so I was dumping out the last little bit of coffee that was left on the warmer from this morning and my roommate was fixing himself a protein shake so I had an idea.

I was wondering if any of you guys have ever tried mixing the two. I'm not talking about coffee flavored protein, I'm talking about coffee and protein powder combined somehow. Maybe put super fine grounds in with the powder, or put the protein powder in the coffee sort of like those powdered creamers people use.

I like to make ice coffee sometimes, just brew up a couple pots of black and put it in a pitcher that goes in the fridge. I was thinking of maybe using that in place of water when I blend up a shake, see how that goes. I'm currently using chocolate flavored whey isolate so I think that might actually taste good too.

Any thoughts?

Protein coffee? That sounds like the perfect combo of energy and a protein boost! Can’t wait to try this recipe—thanks for sharing! 😃

Back