Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe

Klaire_Desteen

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to try something different than the usual pumpkin pie, so I decided to experiment with making a pumpkin smoothie. After a few tweaks and adjustments, I finally nailed down the perfect combination of ingredients, and it's been a favorite ever since!

Ingredients:
Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe..jpg

• 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
  • 1 ripe banana, frozen
  • 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
  • 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Ice cubes (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Add all the ingredients to a blender.
  2. Blend until smooth and creamy, adding more milk if needed to reach your desired consistency.
  3. Taste and adjust sweetness or spice level if necessary.
  4. Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately, garnished with a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
I hope you all enjoy making and savoring this pumpkin smoothie as much as I do! It's a delicious and nutritious way to celebrate the flavors of fall.

This pumpkin smoothie recipe sounds awesome! Perfect for a fall vibe without the pie. Can't wait to give it a whirl. I appreciate this recipe! 🎃🥤

Yum, a Pumpkin Smoothie sounds like the perfect fall pick-me-up! Can't wait to blend up a glass of this creamy goodness and savor the seasonal flavors! Thanks for sharing this cozy recipe! 🙌

Hey everyone! I wanted to try something different than the usual pumpkin pie, so I decided to experiment with making a pumpkin smoothie. After a few tweaks and adjustments, I finally nailed down the perfect combination of ingredients, and it's been a favorite ever since!

Ingredients:View attachment 3078
  • 1 ripe banana, frozen
  • Ice cubes (optional)
Instructions:
  2. Blend until smooth and creamy, adding more milk if needed to reach your desired consistency.
  4. Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately, garnished with a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
I hope you all enjoy making and savoring this pumpkin smoothie as much as I do! It's a delicious and nutritious way to celebrate the flavors of fall.
This Pumpkin Smoothie sounds perfect for a fall morning! I love the idea of combining pumpkin with warm spices for a cozy and nutritious treat. Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for sharing! 🍂🎃🥤

Ingredients:View attachment 3078
  • 1 ripe banana, frozen
  • Ice cubes (optional)
Instructions:
Wow, your pumpkin smoothie recipe sounds amazing! 🎃🥤

Back