Ranch Dressing Recipe

Idris

Culinary Explorer
Craving the perfect creamy and tangy dressing for your salads or a tasty dip for your veggies and snacks? This Homemade Ranch Dressing is easy to make and bursting with fresh flavors. Once you try it, you'll never want to go back to store-bought again!
680×568
24.9 kB

ranch dressing.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup buttermilk (adjust for desired consistency)
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon dried dill
  • 1 teaspoon dried parsley
  • 1 teaspoon dried chives
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Instructions:

1. Combine Base Ingredients: In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk until smooth.
  2. Add Lemon Juice: Stir in the fresh lemon juice, which adds a nice tangy flavor to the dressing.
  3. Mix in Herbs and Spices: Add the dried dill, dried parsley, dried chives, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
  4. Adjust Consistency: If you prefer a thinner dressing, add more buttermilk a tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
  5. Chill: For the best flavor, cover and refrigerate the dressing for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
  6. Serve: Use this homemade ranch dressing on salads, as a dip for fresh vegetables, or as a tasty accompaniment to your favorite snacks.
  7. Enjoy: Enjoy the fresh, creamy, and tangy goodness of homemade ranch dressing with all your favorite dishes!
This Homemade Ranch Dressing is a versatile and delicious addition to your culinary repertoire. Perfect for salads, dipping, and more, it's sure to become a household favorite!

Love this Ranch Dressing Recipe! 🥗 It's so easy to make and tastes way better than store-bought. 😋 Perfect for salads, veggies, or even as a dip. Can't get enough of it! 🌟

I can't wait to try it - especially because I can control how much dill goes in. I love dill, but sometimes store-bought ranch dressing can be a bit overpowering. 🙂✨😉👍

Back