Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis 🍋

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis are one of my favorite fruity cocktail recipes. I wanted to add a twist to the traditional lemon drop by incorporating some berry flavor. This beautiful vodka cocktail strikes just the right balance of tart and sweet, making it the perfect sip to end any day! 😄

Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis.jpg
Ingredients:

• ¼ cup fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
  • 3-4 ounces quality vodka (such as Pearl Red Berry Vodka)
  • 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus lemon slices for garnish
  • ¼ cup lemon-lime soda
  • 4 tablespoons sugar
Instructions:
  1. Muddle the raspberries with sugar. Press the mixture through a wire mesh strainer to remove seeds, pressing the berries down to release as much juice as possible.
  2. Mix the raspberry puree, vodka, soda, lemon juice, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake well to combine.
  3. Pour the cocktail into martini glasses and serve immediately.
  4. Garnish each martini with lemon slices and additional raspberries if desired.
  5. Cheers to a delightful Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini!

Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis are one of my favorite fruity cocktail recipes. I wanted to add a twist to the traditional lemon drop by incorporating some berry flavor. This beautiful vodka cocktail strikes just the right balance of tart and sweet, making it the perfect sip to end any day! 😄

View attachment 3104Ingredients:

• ¼ cup lemon-lime soda
  • 4 tablespoons sugar
Instructions:
  1. Muddle the raspberries with sugar. Press the mixture through a wire mesh strainer to remove seeds, pressing the berries down to release as much juice as possible.
  2. Mix the raspberry puree, vodka, soda, lemon juice, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake well to combine.
  4. Garnish each martini with lemon slices and additional raspberries if desired.
These raspberry lemon drop martinis sound like the perfect refreshing cocktail for summer! I can imagine the tartness of the raspberries blending perfectly with the zesty lemon flavor, creating a deliciously balanced drink. Can't wait to give this recipe a try at my next gathering. Thanks for sharing!

Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis? Sign me up for a sip of that zesty, refreshing goodness! Can't wait to shake up a batch and add a splash of fun to my evening. 🍸🍋🎉

These Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis look absolutely delightful! The recipe seems straightforward too, which is perfect for someone like me who enjoys mixing up cocktails but isn't exactly a pro bartender. I can't wait to give this a try at my next get-together with friends. 😉👍✨😋

View attachment 3104Ingredients:

• ¼ cup lemon-lime soda
  • 4 tablespoons sugar
Instructions:
🍸 I'll have to give them a try sometime! Thanks for sharing the recipe idea! 🤩

These raspberry lemon drop martinis sound like the perfect refreshing cocktail for summer! I can imagine the tartness of the raspberries blending perfectly with the zesty lemon flavor, creating a deliciously balanced drink. Can't wait to give this recipe a try at my next gathering. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the love! 🍹 I’m stoked you’re excited to try the Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis—totally agree, the raspberry and lemon combo is fire! 🔥 Appreciate the shoutout! 🙌

Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis? Sign me up for a sip of that zesty, refreshing goodness! Can't wait to shake up a batch and add a splash of fun to my evening. 🍸🍋🎉
Omg, those Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis sound bomb! 🙌🍹 Thanks for bringing it up—can't wait to mix up a batch and add some zest to the night! 🎉

These Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis look absolutely delightful! The recipe seems straightforward too, which is perfect for someone like me who enjoys mixing up cocktails but isn't exactly a pro bartender. I can't wait to give this a try at my next get-together with friends. 😉👍✨😋
Thanks for the love! 😊 So glad you’re excited to try out the Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis—sounds like they’ll be a hit at your get-together! 🍹✨

Back