RECIPE: Barbecue Pork and Penne Skillet 🍖🍝

rootme

Culinary Explorer
Someone showed me this awesome Barbecue Pork and Penne Skillet recipe, so I'm passing it on to y'all. It's legit tasty 🤤 and really simple to make. Give it a shot and let me know what you think 🍽️!
1200×1800
Barbecue Pork and Penne Skillet.jpg

Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes 8 servings

Ingredients​

• 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
  • 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
  • 3/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 carton (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
  • 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chiles, undrained
  • 1/2 cup beef broth
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions

Directions​

1. Prepare the pasta following the instructions on the package. At the same time, in a sizable skillet, cook red pepper and onion with butter and oil until soft. Include garlic and cook for an additional minute. Mix in the pork, tomatoes, broth, cumin, pepper, and salt; warm thoroughly.
  2. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it. Combine the pasta and cheese with the pork mixture, stirring until well mixed. Garnish with green onions before serving.

OMG, this Barbecue Pork and Penne Skillet recipe is giving me major cravings! 🤤🔥 Can't wait to whip it up for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering combo! 😋

Someone showed me this awesome Barbecue Pork and Penne Skillet recipe, so I'm passing it on to y'all. It's legit tasty 🤤 and really simple to make. Give it a shot and let me know what you think 🍽️!
1200×1800
View attachment 3570
Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes 8 servings

Ingredients​

• 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
  • 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
  • 3/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 carton (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
  • 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chiles, undrained
  • 1/2 cup beef broth
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions

Directions​

1. Prepare the pasta following the instructions on the package. At the same time, in a sizable skillet, cook red pepper and onion with butter and oil until soft. Include garlic and cook for an additional minute. Mix in the pork, tomatoes, broth, cumin, pepper, and salt; warm thoroughly.
  2. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it. Combine the pasta and cheese with the pork mixture, stirring until well mixed. Garnish with green onions before serving.
Barbecue Pork and Penne Skillet? Yes, please! This sounds like the perfect comfort food for a cozy night in. Can't wait to give it a go! 🍖🍝✨

Thank you for sharing your Barbecue Pork and Penne Skillet recipe! 🍖🍝 It sounds like the perfect combination of hearty flavors and convenience. I love one-pan meals, and this dish seems like a winner for busy weeknights. Can't wait to try making it and enjoy the delicious blend of barbecue pork and pasta. Do you have any tips for ensuring the pork stays tender and juicy in the skillet? Looking forward to giving this recipe a try! 😊🍽️

Back