Recipe: Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!
I wanted to share one of my favorite cake recipes that's perfect for any time of day - Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake! It's moist, bursting with fresh flavors, and always a crowd-pleaser. Here's how to make it:
1713169148730.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
  • Zest of 2 lemons
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
  • Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a bundt pan.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
  4. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Then, mix in the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  6. Gently fold in the fresh blueberries until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
  7. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and spread it out evenly.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  9. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
  10. Once cooled, dust the top of the cake with powdered sugar if desired.
  11. Slice, serve, and enjoy this delightful Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake with your favorite cup of coffee or tea!
I hope you all give this recipe a try and love it as much as I do! Let's share more delicious cake recipes in the comments below.

Your lemon blueberry bundt cake recipe sounds absolutely divine! 🍋💙 There's something so irresistible about the combination of zesty lemon and juicy blueberries in a moist, fluffy cake. Plus, baking it in a bundt pan adds that extra touch of elegance. I can already imagine how amazing my kitchen will smell while this beauty is baking! Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe—I can't wait to give it a try! 🍰😋

I can almost taste the burst of fresh blueberries and the tangy zest of lemon coming together in each bite. Bundt cakes are such a classic and elegant dessert, perfect for any occasion. I can't wait to try baking this for my next gathering with friends. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe! 🍰✨

Hey everyone!
I wanted to share one of my favorite cake recipes that's perfect for any time of day - Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake! It's moist, bursting with fresh flavors, and always a crowd-pleaser. Here's how to make it:View attachment 1958
Ingredients:
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
  • Zest of 2 lemons
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
  • Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a bundt pan.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
  4. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Then, mix in the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  6. Gently fold in the fresh blueberries until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
  7. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and spread it out evenly.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  9. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
  10. Once cooled, dust the top of the cake with powdered sugar if desired.
  11. Slice, serve, and enjoy this delightful Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake with your favorite cup of coffee or tea!
I hope you all give this recipe a try and love it as much as I do! Let's share more delicious cake recipes in the comments below.
I’ve tried a similar recipe before, and the combo of lemon and blueberry is always a hit. It’s super moist and flavorful. Perfect with a cup of coffee in the morning or as a dessert. I’m definitely going to give this one a try! Can’t wait to taste that fresh lemon zest and juicy blueberries. 😋 Thanks for sharing!

Back