Rice Noodles Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I’ve been on a bit of a noodle kick lately, and I wanted to share this super easy and delicious Rice Noodles recipe with you all. It’s perfect for a quick lunch or dinner and totally customizable. Here’s how I make it:

Ingredients:

• 200g rice noodles
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 small onion, sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 carrot, julienned
  • 200g shrimp or chicken (optional)
  • 3 tbsp soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp oyster sauce
  • 1 tbsp fish sauce
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 lime, cut into wedges
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
  • Optional: Crushed peanuts, for topping
Instructions:

1. Cook the Noodles: Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
  2. Stir-Fry the Aromatics: In a large pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and sliced onion, and stir-fry until fragrant.
  3. Add the Veggies and Protein: Toss in the bell pepper, carrot, and your choice of shrimp or chicken. Stir-fry until the veggies are tender and the shrimp/chicken is cooked through.
  4. Mix the Sauces: In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, and sugar. Pour this mixture into the pan and stir well to coat everything evenly.
  5. Combine: Add the cooked rice noodles to the pan and gently toss everything together until the noodles are well coated with the sauce and heated through.
  6. Serve: Squeeze some fresh lime juice over the noodles, garnish with chopped cilantro, and sprinkle with crushed peanuts if you like. Serve hot and enjoy!
    Rice Noodles Recipe.jpg
I love how easy and versatile this recipe is. You can add any veggies or proteins you have on hand. Let me know if you try it out or have any variations to share!

Happy cooking! 🍜

This rice noodles recipe sounds bomb! 😋 Super easy and customizable, love it! 🙌 Thanks for sharing, can’t wait to try it out!

Your rice noodles look so versatile and delicious! 🍜✨ I’m loving all the possibilities for mixing and matching flavors. Can’t wait to try this and create my own noodle bowl! 😋👌

Hey everyone!

I’ve been on a bit of a noodle kick lately, and I wanted to share this super easy and delicious Rice Noodles recipe with you all. It’s perfect for a quick lunch or dinner and totally customizable. Here’s how I make it:

Ingredients:

• 200g rice noodles
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 small onion, sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 carrot, julienned
  • 200g shrimp or chicken (optional)
  • 3 tbsp soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp oyster sauce
  • 1 tbsp fish sauce
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 lime, cut into wedges
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
  • Optional: Crushed peanuts, for topping
Instructions:

1. Cook the Noodles: Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
  2. Stir-Fry the Aromatics: In a large pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and sliced onion, and stir-fry until fragrant.
  3. Add the Veggies and Protein: Toss in the bell pepper, carrot, and your choice of shrimp or chicken. Stir-fry until the veggies are tender and the shrimp/chicken is cooked through.
  4. Mix the Sauces: In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, and sugar. Pour this mixture into the pan and stir well to coat everything evenly.
  5. Combine: Add the cooked rice noodles to the pan and gently toss everything together until the noodles are well coated with the sauce and heated through.
  6. Serve: Squeeze some fresh lime juice over the noodles, garnish with chopped cilantro, and sprinkle with crushed peanuts if you like. Serve hot and enjoy!View attachment 4991
I love how easy and versatile this recipe is. You can add any veggies or proteins you have on hand. Let me know if you try it out or have any variations to share!

Happy cooking! 🍜
Rice noodles are so versatile and easy to make! This recipe looks great—can’t wait to try it out. Thanks for sharing! 🍜🍚

Back