Roasted Garlic Herb Chicken

frustratedcook

Culinary Explorer
This recipe of mine is a homemade favorite that's simple to make and bursting with flavor. So easy, so tasty – get ready to enjoy a dish that'll have everyone at the table smiling! 🍗🌿
Roasted Garlic Herb Chicken.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried)
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a baking dish with olive oil or cooking spray.
  2. In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, olive oil, chopped rosemary, chopped thyme, chopped parsley, salt, and black pepper to create a marinade.
  3. Place the chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish.
  4. Rub the garlic herb marinade evenly over the chicken breasts, making sure they are well coated.
  5. Arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer in the baking dish.
  6. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (75°C).
  7. If desired, broil the chicken for an additional 2-3 minutes at the end to crisp up the skin.
  8. Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.

I've had the pleasure of tasting it previously, and let me tell you that every bite is a harmonious blend of flavorful herbs and fragrant garlic that accentuates the juicy, succulent chicken. It's the kind of dinner that makes you feel cozy on the inside and makes you crave more.

This chicken is so garlicky and herby, it’ll have you dreaming of savory, roasted perfection with every bite! 🍗🧄🌿

Back