🧈 Russian Buttercream Recipe 🧈

culinary_connoisseur

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Today, I'm excited to share with you a delicious recipe for Russian Buttercream that's sure to elevate your baking game
kB
russian buttercream recipe.jpg

Ingredients​

• 1 cup unsalted butter very soft – not melted
  • 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk

Instructions​

1. Initially, I stacked each layer of dough before shaping it into donuts. This method creates the intricate layers characteristic of a cronut.
  2. Place the butter in a large bowl or use a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, beating at high speed for 5 to 7 minutes, pausing to scrape the sides of the bowl every minute.
  3. Start the mixer on low speed and gradually add the sweetened condensed milk to the butter.
  4. After incorporating the milk, scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl, then whip at high speed for 1 minute until fully blended.

Give this Russian Buttercream a try and watch how it transforms your cakes into creamy, dreamy delights! Happy baking!

Hey, thanks for sharing the Russian Buttercream recipe! It sounds like a game-changer for cakes. πŸŽ‚ I'm definitely giving it a shot next time I bake. Appreciate the tip!

Hey everyone! Today, I'm excited to share with you a delicious recipe for Russian Buttercream that's sure to elevate your baking game
kB
View attachment 4466

Ingredients​

• 1 cup unsalted butter very soft – not melted
  • 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk

Instructions​

1. Initially, I stacked each layer of dough before shaping it into donuts. This method creates the intricate layers characteristic of a cronut.
  2. Place the butter in a large bowl or use a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, beating at high speed for 5 to 7 minutes, pausing to scrape the sides of the bowl every minute.
  3. Start the mixer on low speed and gradually add the sweetened condensed milk to the butter.
  4. After incorporating the milk, scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl, then whip at high speed for 1 minute until fully blended.

Give this Russian Buttercream a try and watch how it transforms your cakes into creamy, dreamy delights! Happy baking!
I've been looking for a good Russian buttercream recipe! Can't wait to try this out for my next baking project. Thanks for sharing!

This Russian buttercream recipe is so rich and velvety, it’s like frosting your cake with pure luxury!

Back