Salmon Poke Bowl Recipe

clintonbee

Novice Foodie
spicy-salmon-poke-bowl.jpeg

I recently discovered this incredible Salmon Poke Bowl recipe that's perfect for a quick, healthy meal. 🍣🥗 With fresh salmon, avocado, cucumber, and a zesty soy-ginger dressing, it's both delicious and nutritious.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb fresh salmon, cubed
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
  • 2 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1 tbsp grated ginger
  • Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish

Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, and grated ginger to make the dressing.
  2. Add cubed salmon to the dressing and marinate for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator.
  3. To assemble the bowl, place a serving of rice in each bowl, then arrange marinated salmon, avocado slices, and cucumber on top. You can some shredded carrots and some slice tomatoes for a twist.
  4. Drizzle extra dressing over the bowl and garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
Enjoy this fresh and flavorful Salmon Poke Bowl as a satisfying meal any day of the week! 🍚🥑

Wow, this Salmon Poke Bowl looks amazing and super easy to whip up! 😋 Love the mix of fresh ingredients and that zesty dressing... thanks for sharing this delicious recipe! 🙌🍣

This Salmon Poke Bowl looks so fresh and vibrant! 🍣🥑 The combination of flavors and textures is making me hungry. Definitely adding this to my must-try list!

I made this last week and it came out so well that I was requested to make the same today. Thanks a lot for this mouth watering recipe. Lots of love and God bless you.(y)☺️

Back