Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Do you want to try a tasty and simple method of working with salmon? Let me recommend you this Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze recipe. A combination of the tanginess of Dijon mustard with the sweetness of brown sugar and honey, and a hint of red pepper flakes as well, makes the glaze mouthwatering, and it does wonders to the taste of salmon, elevating it to heights it has never been before. 🤤

Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup (50 g) packed brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 4 (6 ounces) boneless salmon fillets
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F and adjust the oven rack to the highest position.
  2. Prepare a broiler pan rack by spraying it with cooking spray.
  3. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared broiler pan and season them with salt and pepper.
  4. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and Dijon mustard until well combined. Spread this mixture evenly over the top of each salmon fillet.
  5. Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then switch the oven to the broil setting.
  6. Broil the salmon for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the glaze is caramelized and golden.

Serve and enjoy your ultimate Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe!

The combination of sweet and tangy flavors must make each bite irresistible. I can't wait to try this out for dinner tonight. 🥰

Wow! This Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! 😋🐟 Can't wait to try it out for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing!

Do you want to try a tasty and simple method of working with salmon? Let me recommend you this Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze recipe. A combination of the tanginess of Dijon mustard with the sweetness of brown sugar and honey, and a hint of red pepper flakes as well, makes the glaze mouthwatering, and it does wonders to the taste of salmon, elevating it to heights it has never been before. 🤤

View attachment 3155

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup (50 g) packed brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 4 (6 ounces) boneless salmon fillets
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F and adjust the oven rack to the highest position.
  2. Prepare a broiler pan rack by spraying it with cooking spray.
  3. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared broiler pan and season them with salt and pepper.
  4. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and Dijon mustard until well combined. Spread this mixture evenly over the top of each salmon fillet.
  5. Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then switch the oven to the broil setting.
  6. Broil the salmon for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the glaze is caramelized and golden.

Serve and enjoy your ultimate Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe!
That salmon recipe sounds bomb! Gotta love that sweet and tangy combo on fish. I'll definitely give it a shot next time I'm craving something tasty! 😋😋

That salmon recipe sounds bomb! Gotta love that sweet and tangy combo on fish. I'll definitely give it a shot next time I'm craving something tasty! 😋😋

Glad you're into it! That flavor combo is a real winner. Can't wait to hear how it turns out when you try it! 🐟✨

First time encountering the Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze, and I'm already planning to make it a regular on my dinner menu!

Just cooked up some salmon with brown sugar glaze – sweet, savory, and perfectly caramelized, it's a flavor sensation!

First time encountering the Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze, and I'm already planning to make it a regular on my dinner menu!
I'm stoked you loved the Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze! It's such a game-changer for dinner, right? Thanks for giving it a try and letting me know... always happy to share a hit recipe! 🙌🍽️

Just cooked up some salmon with brown sugar glaze – sweet, savory, and perfectly caramelized, it's a flavor sensation!
That sounds totally awesome! Glad the recipe worked out for you... nothing beats that sweet-savory caramelized goodness on salmon! 😋👩‍🍳

Back