Salsa Verde Baked Eggs

Daemon09

Novice Foodie
Do you love eggs but run out of egg recipes? I wanna share an egg recipe i discovered some time ago, it's called Salsa Verde Baked Eggs! Here’s a simple recipe to guide you through making this tasty dish:

SalsaVerdeBakedEggs_7.jpg

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup salsa verde (homemade or store-bought)
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Tortillas or crusty bread, for serving (optional)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the Oven:Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Prepare Baking Dish:Grease a small baking dish or individual ramekins with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
  3. Layer Salsa Verde:Spread the salsa verde evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
  4. Crack and Add Eggs:Carefully crack the eggs, one at a time, directly over the salsa verde in the baking dish. Space them out evenly.
  5. Season:Season the eggs with salt and pepper, to taste.
  6. Bake:Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still slightly runny. Keep an eye on them towards the end of the cooking time to avoid overcooking.
  7. Add Cheese:Sprinkle the crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese over the eggs during the last few minutes of baking, allowing it to melt slightly.
  8. Garnish and Serve:Once the eggs are cooked to your liking, remove the baking dish from the oven. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
  9. Serve Warm:Serve the salsa verde baked eggs immediately, with tortillas or crusty bread on the side for dipping and scooping up the delicious sauce and eggs.
Enjoy your tasty salsa verde baked eggs! This dish is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even a quick and satisfying dinner. Feel free to customize the recipe by adding extra toppings like avocado slices, chopped scallions, or a dollop of sour cream.

I've been looking for a new dish for my healthy diet and I saw this. This is great for my diet plan, will definitely try this. Thanks for sharing. 👌😋✨

Mmm, Salsa Verde Baked Eggs are like a salsa dance for my taste buds! The tangy salsa verde with creamy eggs and crumbled cheese is a flavor fiesta. And it's so easy to make for breakfast, brunch, or a cozy dinner. I can't wait to try it with some extra avocado or sour cream on top! Thanks for sharing this egg-citing recipe! 🍳🎉

I love the idea of adding salsa verde to baked eggs! 🌶️🍳 Can't wait to try this exciting twist on a classic breakfast. Thanks for the yummy recipe suggestion!

Do you love eggs but run out of egg recipes? I wanna share an egg recipe i discovered some time ago, it's called Salsa Verde Baked Eggs! Here’s a simple recipe to guide you through making this tasty dish:

View attachment 1829

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup salsa verde (homemade or store-bought)
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Tortillas or crusty bread, for serving (optional)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the Oven:Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Prepare Baking Dish:Grease a small baking dish or individual ramekins with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
  3. Layer Salsa Verde:Spread the salsa verde evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
  4. Crack and Add Eggs:Carefully crack the eggs, one at a time, directly over the salsa verde in the baking dish. Space them out evenly.
  5. Season:Season the eggs with salt and pepper, to taste.
  6. Bake:Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still slightly runny. Keep an eye on them towards the end of the cooking time to avoid overcooking.
  7. Add Cheese:Sprinkle the crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese over the eggs during the last few minutes of baking, allowing it to melt slightly.
  8. Garnish and Serve:Once the eggs are cooked to your liking, remove the baking dish from the oven. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
  9. Serve Warm:Serve the salsa verde baked eggs immediately, with tortillas or crusty bread on the side for dipping and scooping up the delicious sauce and eggs.
Enjoy your tasty salsa verde baked eggs! This dish is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even a quick and satisfying dinner. Feel free to customize the recipe by adding extra toppings like avocado slices, chopped scallions, or a dollop of sour cream.
Thanks for sharing the Salsa Verde Baked Eggs recipe! It sounds like a flavorful and satisfying dish, perfect for enjoying the combination of spicy salsa verde and creamy baked eggs. Can't wait to make this delicious and easy meal for a tasty breakfast or brunch. 🍳🌶️🧀

Back