Salted Egg Yolk Sauce Recipe

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I recently tried making Salted Egg Yolk Sauce at home, and oh my goodness, it turned out to be delicious! If you're a fan of creamy, rich, and slightly salty flavors, then this sauce is for you. It can be used as a dipping sauce, pasta sauce, or even drizzled over your favorite snacks.

Ingredients:
Salted Egg Yolk Sauce Recipe.jpg

• 4 salted egg yolks
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 5 bird's eye chili peppers, finely chopped (optional for some heat)
  • 1/4 cup evaporated milk
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Salted Egg Yolks: Remove the salted egg yolks from the eggs and separate them from the whites. Discard the whites or save them for another use.
  2. Melt the Butter: In a saucepan, melt the unsalted butter over low heat.
  3. Sauté the Garlic: Add the minced garlic to the melted butter and sauté until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
  4. Add the Salted Egg Yolks: Crumble the salted egg yolks into the saucepan with the melted butter and garlic. Stir well to combine and cook for another 2-3 minutes, mashing the egg yolks with a fork or spatula to break them down.
  5. Add the Evaporated Milk: Pour in the evaporated milk and continue to stir until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
  6. Season to Taste: Season with salt and pepper to taste. If you like a bit of heat, you can also add the finely chopped bird's eye chili peppers at this point.
  7. Serve: Once the sauce reaches your desired consistency, remove it from heat and let it cool slightly before serving.
I hope you all enjoy making this Salted Egg Yolk Sauce as much as I did! It's such a simple yet flavorful sauce that can elevate any dish. Feel free to experiment with the ingredients and adjust the seasoning to suit your taste. Happy cooking!

Hey everyone! I recently tried making Salted Egg Yolk Sauce at home, and oh my goodness, it turned out to be delicious! If you're a fan of creamy, rich, and slightly salty flavors, then this sauce is for you. It can be used as a dipping sauce, pasta sauce, or even drizzled over your favorite snacks.

Ingredients:
1080×1080
140.9 kB

View attachment 1982
  • 4 salted egg yolks
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 5 bird's eye chili peppers, finely chopped (optional for some heat)
  • 1/4 cup evaporated milk
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Salted Egg Yolks: Remove the salted egg yolks from the eggs and separate them from the whites. Discard the whites or save them for another use.
  2. Melt the Butter: In a saucepan, melt the unsalted butter over low heat.
  3. Sauté the Garlic: Add the minced garlic to the melted butter and sauté until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
  4. Add the Salted Egg Yolks: Crumble the salted egg yolks into the saucepan with the melted butter and garlic. Stir well to combine and cook for another 2-3 minutes, mashing the egg yolks with a fork or spatula to break them down.
  5. Add the Evaporated Milk: Pour in the evaporated milk and continue to stir until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
  6. Season to Taste: Season with salt and pepper to taste. If you like a bit of heat, you can also add the finely chopped bird's eye chili peppers at this point.
  7. Serve: Once the sauce reaches your desired consistency, remove it from heat and let it cool slightly before serving.
I hope you all enjoy making this Salted Egg Yolk Sauce as much as I did! It's such a simple yet flavorful sauce that can elevate any dish. Feel free to experiment with the ingredients and adjust the seasoning to suit your taste. Happy cooking!
Hey! It sounds like a flavorful and versatile sauce, perfect for adding a rich and savory taste to various dishes. Can't wait to make this delicious and creamy sauce for a tasty culinary experience. 🥚🍳🍽️ Thanks for sharing the Salted Egg Yolk Sauce recipe!

Salted egg yolk sauce recipe? Because why settle for ordinary when you can elevate your taste buds to gourmet status with just a pinch of salted egg yolk magic? 🍳✨ Get ready to drizzle, dip, and delight in this rich and indulgent sauce that's guaranteed to take your dishes to the next level!

Whether drizzled over crispy fried chicken, tossed with pasta, or used as a dip for seafood, its velvety texture and distinctive taste are sure to tantalize the taste buds. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe! 🥚🍳🌟

Back