Savory Breakfast Toast with Smoked Salmon and Avocado

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey fellow foodies!
I'm thrilled to share one of my favorite go-to breakfast recipes that never fails to kickstart my day with a burst of flavor and energy: Savory Breakfast Toast with Smoked Salmon and Avocado. It's a delicious twist on the classic breakfast toast, and it's incredibly simple to whip up. Here's how:
Ingredients:
  • 2 slices of your favorite bread (sourdough, whole grain, or rye)
  • 2 ounces smoked salmon
  • 1 ripe avocado
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Red pepper flakes, optional, for a kick
  • Fresh dill or chives, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Toast the slices of bread until golden and crispy.
  2. While the bread is toasting, mash the ripe avocado in a small bowl with lemon juice, salt, and pepper until smooth and creamy.
  3. Once the bread is toasted to your liking, spread a generous layer of mashed avocado on each slice.
  4. Top the avocado spread with slices of smoked salmon, arranging them neatly to cover the toast.
  5. If desired, sprinkle a pinch of red pepper flakes over the smoked salmon for an extra kick of flavor.
  6. Garnish the breakfast toasts with fresh dill or chives for a pop of color and freshness.
  7. Serve immediately and enjoy your savory breakfast toast with smoked salmon and avocado!
This savory breakfast toast is not only delicious but also packed with healthy fats, protein, and fiber to keep you full and satisfied until lunchtime. It's perfect for busy mornings or leisurely weekend brunches. Let me know if you give it a try and how it turns out for you! Happy breakfasting! 🥑🍞🐟

Attachments

• Avocado+Toast+with+Smoked+Salmon.jpg
    Avocado+Toast+with+Smoked+Salmon.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 58
Hey fellow foodies!
I'm thrilled to share one of my favorite go-to breakfast recipes that never fails to kickstart my day with a burst of flavor and energy: Savory Breakfast Toast with Smoked Salmon and Avocado. It's a delicious twist on the classic breakfast toast, and it's incredibly simple to whip up. Here's how:
Ingredients:
  • 2 slices of your favorite bread (sourdough, whole grain, or rye)
  • 2 ounces smoked salmon
  • 1 ripe avocado
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Red pepper flakes, optional, for a kick
  • Fresh dill or chives, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Toast the slices of bread until golden and crispy.
  2. While the bread is toasting, mash the ripe avocado in a small bowl with lemon juice, salt, and pepper until smooth and creamy.
  3. Once the bread is toasted to your liking, spread a generous layer of mashed avocado on each slice.
  4. Top the avocado spread with slices of smoked salmon, arranging them neatly to cover the toast.
  5. If desired, sprinkle a pinch of red pepper flakes over the smoked salmon for an extra kick of flavor.
  6. Garnish the breakfast toasts with fresh dill or chives for a pop of color and freshness.
  7. Serve immediately and enjoy your savory breakfast toast with smoked salmon and avocado!
This savory breakfast toast is not only delicious but also packed with healthy fats, protein, and fiber to keep you full and satisfied until lunchtime. It's perfect for busy mornings or leisurely weekend brunches. Let me know if you give it a try and how it turns out for you! Happy breakfasting! 🥑🍞🐟
I'm definitely giving this a shot tomorrow morning, sounds like the perfect kickstart... thanks for sharing, mate! 🥑🍞🐟

Back