Savory Chicken Liver Stir-Fry Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I'm excited to share one of my favorite recipes featuring chicken liver that always gets rave reviews from family and friends. It's a savory stir-fry that's perfect for any meal of the day. Here's what you'll need:
1713860795672.jpeg

Ingredients:

• 500g chicken livers, trimmed and sliced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion, thinly sliced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon cumin
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
  • Cooked rice or crusty bread (for serving)
Instructions:

1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sliced chicken livers and cook for about 3-4 minutes until browned on all sides. Remove the livers from the skillet and set aside.
  2. In the same skillet, add a bit more olive oil if needed, then add the sliced onions and minced garlic. Sauté until the onions are soft and translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Add the sliced bell peppers to the skillet and cook for another 2-3 minutes until they start to soften.
  4. Return the cooked chicken livers to the skillet. Sprinkle the paprika and cumin over the mixture, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
  5. Continue cooking for another 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken livers are cooked through but still tender.
  6. Once everything is cooked and well combined, remove the skillet from the heat. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley for a pop of color and freshness.
  7. Serve the savory chicken liver stir-fry hot over cooked rice or with some crusty bread on the side. Enjoy this flavorful dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
I hope you all give this recipe a try and love it as much as I do. Can't wait to hear your thoughts and see if you have any variations to share!

Savory chicken liver stir-fry? Prepare for a flavor explosion that'll make your taste buds do a happy dance! 🍗🔥 Stir-fry up some tender chicken livers with an array of aromatic spices and crisp veggies for a dish that's as delicious as it is nutritious. Who knew liver could be this mouthwateringly good? Get ready to savor every savory bite! 🍽️🎉

Savory chicken liver stir-fry? Prepare for a flavor explosion that'll make your taste buds do a happy dance! 🍗🔥 Stir-fry up some tender chicken livers with an array of aromatic spices and crisp veggies for a dish that's as delicious as it is nutritious. Who knew liver could be this mouthwateringly good? Get ready to savor every savory bite! 🍽️🎉
Tried it last week, blew my mind! 😋

Wow, thanks for sharing this savory Chicken Liver Stir-Fry recipe! 🍗🔥 It looks like a delicious and nutritious dish that's perfect for adding some variety to my weeknight dinners. 🌟🍽️

Back