Savory Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
This is one of my most favorite dish ever!!! Go and try it!
Savory-Garlic-Butter-Shrimp-Pasta.jpg

Ingredients:

• 8 oz linguine pasta
  • 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
  • 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Instructions:

1. Cook the linguine pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
  2. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes (if using) and sauté for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
  4. Add the seasoned shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until pink and opaque. If using, deglaze the skillet with white wine and cook for an additional minute.
  5. Reduce the heat to low and add the cooked pasta to the skillet, tossing to coat it in the garlic butter sauce. If the sauce is too thick, gradually add the reserved pasta water until desired consistency is reached.
  6. Stir in the chopped parsley and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
  7. Serve the garlic butter shrimp pasta hot, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese.

Oh, wow! This Savory Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta sounds absolutely divine! 🍤🍝 The combination of flavors with the garlic butter sauce, fresh parsley, and hint of lemon juice is making my mouth water already. Can't wait to give this recipe a try! 🤤👩‍🍳

Oh, yum! 🍤🍝 Savory Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta is always a winner in my book! Thanks for sharing your favorite dish; I'll definitely give it a try!

Shrimp is one of my favorite seafood plus I love pasta 🤤🤤. I will definitely try this recipe! Thanks for sharing this dish 😉

Indulge in the luxurious flavors of Savory Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta, where succulent shrimp 🍤, al dente pasta 🍝, and a rich garlic butter sauce come together in a symphony of taste and texture, creating a truly irresistible dish that will leave you craving for more! 🦐🧄🍴

This Savory Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta is pure comfort on a plate! 🍤🍝 Sauté succulent shrimp in garlic-infused butter, toss with al dente pasta, and sprinkle with Parmesan. It's a simple yet indulgent dish that'll have you coming back for seconds! 😋👌

Back