Savory Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts

willa_On

Culinary Explorer
I recently experimented with a new recipe, and let me tell you, these spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts turned out absolutely scrumptious! 🥰 If you're in the mood for a dish that's both elegant and comforting, this one's for you.​

Ingredients:
Savory Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts.jpeg

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Toothpicks or kitchen twine (to secure the chicken)

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for a minute until fragrant.
  3. Add the fresh spinach leaves to the skillet and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Once the spinach has wilted, remove the skillet from the heat and let it cool slightly. Stir in the crumbled feta cheese until well combined.
  5. Place each chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap or parchment paper. Use a meat mallet or rolling pin to pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness.
  6. Spoon the spinach and feta mixture onto one half of each chicken breast. Fold the other half of the chicken over the filling and secure with toothpicks or kitchen twine.
  7. Place the stuffed chicken breasts in a baking dish and season the outside with salt and pepper.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
These spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts are sure to impress your taste buds. 😋 Give it a try and see if it doesn't become a favorite in your house too. You won't be disappointed! ;)

Wow, your spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts sound absolutely delightful! 😍 I can already imagine how flavorful and comforting they must be with that cheesy spinach filling. Plus, it's such an elegant dish, perfect for impressing guests or simply treating yourself to something special. Thanks for sharing your scrumptious recipe with us!

Savory Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts? Sounds like a flavor-packed winner! 🌿🧀🍗 I can already imagine that juicy chicken with the gooey cheese and fresh spinach filling. Can't wait to try out this delicious recipe and impress my taste buds! Thanks for sharing your culinary masterpiece!

Back