Savory Spinach and Feta Stuffed Mushrooms

willa_On

Culinary Explorer
This recipe is perfect for appetizers, snacks, or even a light lunch option: Savory Spinach and Feta Stuffed Mushrooms. These little bites are bursting with flavor and are sure to impress your taste buds and any guests you serve them to. Plus, they're a great way to sneak some extra veggies into your diet!

Savory Spinach and Feta Stuffed Mushrooms.jpg
Ingredients:

• 12 large button mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
  • 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
  • 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Add the chopped spinach to the skillet and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, if using. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
  4. In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked spinach mixture with the crumbled feta cheese. Stir until well combined.
  5. Stuff each mushroom cap with the spinach and feta mixture, pressing it down gently to compact it.
  6. Place the stuffed mushrooms on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese evenly over the tops of the mushrooms.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the cheese is golden and bubbly.
  8. Once done, remove the stuffed mushrooms from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
  9. Garnish the stuffed mushrooms with chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and freshness.
I can't get enough of these Savory Spinach and Feta Stuffed Mushrooms, and I'm confident you'll love them too! They're incredibly easy to make and are always a hit at parties and gatherings. Whether you're hosting a get-together or simply looking for a tasty snack, these stuffed mushrooms are sure to satisfy your cravings and leave you wanting more. So, give this recipe a try and treat yourself to a deliciously savory experience. Enjoy every bite of these delightful stuffed mushrooms, and don't forget to share the recipe with your friends and family. Happy cooking!

Your recipe is so perfect for appetizers, snacks, or even a light lunch! :love: Love how they're easy to make and sneak in some extra veggies

Spinach and feta stuffed mushrooms? Talk about a flavor explosion! 🍄🧀 The combination of savory spinach, tangy feta, and earthy mushrooms sounds absolutely divine. Plus, they're perfect for parties or as a tasty appetizer for any occasion. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe—I can't wait to try it out and impress my friends and family! 😋👌

Back