୧ ‧₊˚Scrumptious Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Noodles 🦐₊ ⊹

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
Indulge in the deliciousness of homemade Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Noodles! 🍤🍋 This recipe combines the zesty tang of lemon with the aromatic flavors of garlic, creating a mouthwatering symphony 🤤♪ of taste and texture. Whether it's a cozy night in or impressing guests (˘ ˘ ˘), this easy-to-follow recipe promises a satisfying meal every time.

Ingredients:
shrimp.jpg

• 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 8 ounces of noodles (such as linguine or spaghetti)
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 lemon, zest and juice
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Crushed red pepper flakes (optional, for heat)
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
  2. Cook the noodles according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside, reserving some pasta water.
  3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
  4. Add minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
  5. Add the shrimp to the skillet, season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes if using.
  6. Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink and opaque.
  7. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
  8. In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
  9. Add lemon zest and juice to the skillet, stirring to combine.
  10. Allow the sauce to simmer for 1-2 minutes to thicken slightly.
  11. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper according to taste.
  12. Return the cooked noodles to the skillet with the lemon garlic sauce.
  13. Toss the noodles in the sauce until well coated.
  14. If the sauce is too thick, add a splash of reserved pasta water to loosen it.
  15. Add the cooked shrimp back to the skillet, gently tossing everything together to combine.
  16. Transfer the Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Noodles to serving plates or a large platter.
  17. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and added freshness.
  18. Serve hot and enjoy!
Try this Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Noodles recipe for a restaurant-worthy meal🍤 Impress your loved ones with homemade comfort food!

Wow! Scrumptious Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Noodles sounds like an absolute treat! 🍤🍋 I can already imagine the burst of flavors with every bite. Can't wait to give this recipe a try and add a touch of gourmet to my dinner table. Thanks for sharing!

Wow! Scrumptious Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Noodles sounds like an absolute treat! 🍤🍋 I can already imagine the burst of flavors with every bite. Can't wait to give this recipe a try and add a touch of gourmet to my dinner table. Thanks for sharing!
I can't wait for you to give it a go! ৻( •̀ ᗜ •́ ৻) Get ready for a flavor explosion with every bite of lemony garlic shrimp. It's like a party in your mouth! Enjoy! 🍤🍋

Back