Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta Recipe

Jane.Smith01

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! 👋 Today, I'm sharing one of my absolute favorite recipes: Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta. 🍤🍋 It's a dish that never fails to impress – tender shrimp, perfectly cooked pasta, all tossed in a flavorful lemon-garlic sauce. Trust me, once you try this dish, you'll want to make it again and again! 🍽️

Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta (1).jpg

Ingredients​

• 500 g/1lb tagliatelle or pasta of your choice

For the Creamy lemon garlic shrimp pasta sauce​

• 3 tbsp butter
  • 500 g/1lb shrimp/prawns deveined and shelled
  • 4 garlic cloves crushed
  • 1 cup/250ml cream
  • 2-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
  • handful fresh parsley finely chopped
  • salt to taste
  • pepper to taste

Instructions​

• Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and reserve 1 cup of cooking water.
  • In the meantime, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet/frying pan and cook the prawns in batches until golden brown and opaque. Season the prawns to taste.
  • Remove from the pan and set aside.
  • Add the remaining butter and garlic and cook for a few seconds, until the garlic is fragrant then pour in the cream, lemon juice (start with 2 tablespoons and add more if you wish), parsley and season to taste.
  • Allow to simmer over gentle heat until the sauce coats the back of a spoon. Add the shrimp back in and adjust seasoning.
  • Add the pasta and a little of the cooking water and toss until the pasta is coated in the sauce.
  • Serve with lemon wedges and chopped parsley.

Hey everyone! 👋 Today, I'm sharing one of my absolute favorite recipes: Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta. 🍤🍋 It's a dish that never fails to impress – tender shrimp, perfectly cooked pasta, all tossed in a flavorful lemon-garlic sauce. Trust me, once you try this dish, you'll want to make it again and again! 🍽️

View attachment 2816

Ingredients​

• 500 g/1lb tagliatelle or pasta of your choice

For the Creamy lemon garlic shrimp pasta sauce​

• 3 tbsp butter
  • 500 g/1lb shrimp/prawns deveined and shelled
  • 4 garlic cloves crushed
  • 1 cup/250ml cream
  • 2-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
  • handful fresh parsley finely chopped
  • salt to taste
  • pepper to taste

Instructions​

• Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and reserve 1 cup of cooking water.
  • In the meantime, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet/frying pan and cook the prawns in batches until golden brown and opaque. Season the prawns to taste.
  • Remove from the pan and set aside.
  • Add the remaining butter and garlic and cook for a few seconds, until the garlic is fragrant then pour in the cream, lemon juice (start with 2 tablespoons and add more if you wish), parsley and season to taste.
  • Allow to simmer over gentle heat until the sauce coats the back of a spoon. Add the shrimp back in and adjust seasoning.
  • Add the pasta and a little of the cooking water and toss until the pasta is coated in the sauce.
  • Serve with lemon wedges and chopped parsley.
Cooked this for my parents' anniversary dinner and they loved it! 💖 Reminded them of their honeymoon in Italy. 🇮🇹

I can already imagine the burst of flavor from the lemon-garlic sauce combined with the succulent shrimp and perfectly cooked pasta. Can't wait to try this out for my next dinner party! 🤤

Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta Recipe? 🍋🍤 Count me in for a taste of summer! Can already smell the aromatic flavors blending together. Thanks for the mouthwatering inspiration! 🤤

Back