Sea Bass & Sea Food Italian One Pot!!

metro_boomin

Novice Foodie
You miss my one pot recipes? Well, I am back ;) So this one is special for those sea food lover like me :love: This dish has a name of Sea Bass & Sea Food Italian One Pot 🍲 I am sure that you will like not only how delicious this is, but also how easy to prepare this!

Sea Bass.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 sea bass fillets
  • 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 8 scallops
  • 8 clams
  • 8 mussels, cleaned and debearded
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
  • 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup white wine
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
  • Crusty bread, for serving
Instructions:
  1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic, and sauté until softened and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
  2. Add the diced red and yellow bell peppers to the pot, and cook for another 3-4 minutes until they begin to soften.
  3. Pour in the diced tomatoes (with their juices) and white wine, and stir to combine. Season with dried oregano, dried basil, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes (if using). Allow the mixture to simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  4. Once the tomato mixture has thickened slightly, add the sea bass fillets, shrimp, scallops, clams, and mussels to the pot. Cover the pot and let the seafood cook in the sauce for about 8-10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and the shellfish have opened.
  5. Discard any clams or mussels that haven't opened. Taste the sauce and adjust seasoning if needed.
  6. Serve the Sea Bass & Seafood Italian One Pot hot, garnished with chopped parsley, and accompanied by crusty bread for dipping into the flavorful sauce.
So if you are not really a fan of sea food, just try this one out :)

This looks amazing and I bet the taste too!! One pot meals are the best, and this one looks like it's packed with flavor 🤩 Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely have to try it out! Maybe I can convince some seafood-skeptical friends to give it a go too 😁

This looks amazing and I bet the taste too!! One pot meals are the best, and this one looks like it's packed with flavor 🤩 Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely have to try it out! Maybe I can convince some seafood-skeptical friends to give it a go too 😁
Totally agree, man! One pot meals rock, and this looks amazing, 🤩 gonna give it a shot! Might even sway some of my seafood-hesitant buddies to jump on board 😁.

Overall, Sea Bass & Seafood Italian One Pot is a delicious dinner ideal for dazzling visitors or simply treating yourself to a taste of the Mediterranean. It will surely become a favorite in your recipe collection with its vivid colors, rich aromas, and reassuring aroma. Good appetite! Healthy appetite! 🐟🦐🍅🌿🍷

Back