Seafood Pasta

Dom

Culinary Explorer
I can hear in my ears that the sea is calling me! same as with my tummy :love: so here's my Seafood recipe!
seafood pasta.jpg
Here's a simple and delicious seafood pasta recipe:

Ingredients:​

• 8 ounces of pasta (spaghetti, linguine, or fettuccine)
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 1/2 cup white wine (optional)
  • 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup seafood stock or clam juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • 8 ounces of mixed seafood (shrimp, scallops, mussels, and/or clams)
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
  • Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)

Instructions:​

1. Cook the Pasta:
    • Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. Prepare the Sauce:
    • In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and chopped onion, and sauté until softened and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
    • Pour in the white wine (if using) and let it simmer for a minute to cook off the alcohol.
    • Stir in the diced tomatoes, seafood stock or clam juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it cook for 5-7 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld and the sauce to thicken slightly.
  3. Add the Seafood:
    • Add the mixed seafood to the skillet, stirring gently to coat it with the sauce. Cook until the seafood is cooked through and opaque, about 5-7 minutes. Discard any unopened mussels or clams.
  4. Combine with Pasta:
    • Add the cooked pasta to the skillet with the seafood and sauce. Toss everything together until the pasta is evenly coated with the sauce and the seafood is distributed throughout.
  5. Serve:
    • Garnish the seafood pasta with chopped fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
    • Serve immediately, with crusty bread on the side if desired.
Enjoy your delicious homemade seafood pasta! Adjust the recipe by using your favorite seafood and adjusting the seasonings to taste.

Hello! I'm practically drooling over your seafood pasta recipe! The idea of tucking into a bowl of perfectly cooked pasta, shrimp, scallops, mussels, flavorful tomato, and garlic sauce makes my mouth water. I can't wait to cook up a batch of this amazing dish and satisfy my seafood craving

I can hear in my ears that the sea is calling me! same as with my tummy :love: so here's my Seafood recipe!
View attachment 547
Here's a simple and delicious seafood pasta recipe:

Ingredients:​

• 8 ounces of pasta (spaghetti, linguine, or fettuccine)
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 1/2 cup white wine (optional)
  • 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup seafood stock or clam juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • 8 ounces of mixed seafood (shrimp, scallops, mussels, and/or clams)
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
  • Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)

Instructions:​

1. Cook the Pasta:
    • Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. Prepare the Sauce:
    • In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and chopped onion, and sauté until softened and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
    • Pour in the white wine (if using) and let it simmer for a minute to cook off the alcohol.
    • Stir in the diced tomatoes, seafood stock or clam juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it cook for 5-7 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld and the sauce to thicken slightly.
  3. Add the Seafood:
    • Add the mixed seafood to the skillet, stirring gently to coat it with the sauce. Cook until the seafood is cooked through and opaque, about 5-7 minutes. Discard any unopened mussels or clams.
  4. Combine with Pasta:
    • Add the cooked pasta to the skillet with the seafood and sauce. Toss everything together until the pasta is evenly coated with the sauce and the seafood is distributed throughout.
  5. Serve:
    • Garnish the seafood pasta with chopped fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
    • Serve immediately, with crusty bread on the side if desired.
Enjoy your delicious homemade seafood pasta! Adjust the recipe by using your favorite seafood and adjusting the seasonings to taste.
I haven't tried this before, and I wanted to try it now. Thanks for sharing😁

Back