Seafood Stir-Fry Spaghetti Recipe 🥘⚓

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
Chillin' by the beach, feelin' the salty air on my face and the waves serenading me. 😎 Reminiscing about that epic evening with friends, chowing down on seafood spaghetti that was off the charts. 🍝🌊 Pure culinary bliss, man! Gotta share this recipe and spread the seaside vibes. 🌴🍤

I
seafood.jpg
ngredients:

• 8 ounces spaghetti
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • 8 ounces mixed seafood (shrimp, calamari, mussels, etc.)
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1/4 cup white wine (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet or wok, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and chopped onion, and sauté until softened and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Add the sliced bell pepper to the skillet and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until slightly tender.
  4. Increase the heat to medium-high and add the mixed seafood to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the seafood is cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
  5. Stir in the cherry tomatoes and white wine, if using. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
  6. Season the seafood mixture with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired, adjusting to taste.
  7. Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss until well combined and heated through.
  8. Remove from heat and garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
  9. Serve immediately, and enjoy the tantalizing flavors of seafood stir-fry spaghetti by the seaside or wherever your culinary adventures take you!

Wow, your beachside culinary adventure sounds absolutely dreamy! 🏖️🍴I can almost taste the salty breeze and hear the waves crashing. Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe! Can't wait to recreate that epic seafood spaghetti and indulge in some seaside bliss myself. 🍝🌊🌴

Wow, your beachside culinary adventure sounds absolutely dreamy! 🏖️🍴I can almost taste the salty breeze and hear the waves crashing. Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe! Can't wait to recreate that epic seafood spaghetti and indulge in some seaside bliss myself. 🍝🌊🌴
Your excitement is infectious! Can't wait to see your homemade seaside feast! 🌊🍝

Seafood stir-fry spaghetti? Ahoy there, matey! 🦐⚓ Dive into a delicious ocean-inspired dish featuring a medley of succulent seafood and crisp vegetables tossed with perfectly cooked spaghetti, creating a flavorful and satisfying meal fit for any occasion on land or sea!

Seafood stir-fry spaghetti? Ahoy there, matey! 🦐⚓ Dive into a delicious ocean-inspired dish featuring a medley of succulent seafood and crisp vegetables tossed with perfectly cooked spaghetti, creating a flavorful and satisfying meal fit for any occasion on land or sea!
Ahoy matey! Your passion for this ocean-inspired dish is contagious! This seafood stir-fry spaghetti is like a symphony of flavors! Let's set sail for a culinary adventure! 🦐⚓🍝

Back