Seared Scallops and Baby Spinach with Spiced Pomegranate Glaze 🍽

SkrillexAoki

Novice Foodie
MUST TRY!

Ever want to try a deluxe food without going to an expensive restaurant? I think this dish is perfect for you 😋 This is the Seared Scallops and Baby Spinach with Spiced Pomegranate Glaze. Sounds expensive, right? 😆 The ingredients and preparations for this dish is just simple.
Scallops.png

Ingredients:
  • 12 large sea scallops, patted dry
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 6 cups baby spinach leaves
  • 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
  • 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Instructions:
  1. Season the scallops with salt and black pepper on both sides.
  2. Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
  3. Once the skillet is hot, add the scallops in a single layer, making sure they are not overcrowded. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer the cooked scallops to a plate and cover to keep warm.
  4. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil if needed. Add the baby spinach leaves and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently, until wilted. Transfer the spinach to a serving platter.
  5. In a small saucepan, combine the pomegranate juice, honey, ground cumin, ground cinnamon, and ground coriander. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat.
  6. Let the glaze simmer for about 5-7 minutes until it thickens slightly, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in the butter until melted and well combined.
  7. To serve, arrange the seared scallops on top of the cooked baby spinach. Drizzle the spiced pomegranate glaze over the scallops and spinach.
  8. Garnish with additional black pepper or fresh herbs if desired.
The earthy flavour of baby spinach and the delicate flavour of seared scallops are combined in this meal, and they are all enhanced by the sweet and acidic spiced pomegranate sauce. It's ideal for any occasion where you want to wow your guests with a fine meal, like a special supper!

OMG, this dish looks absolutely divine! 😍 I mean, Seared Scallops and Baby Spinach with Spiced Pomegranate Glaze? Count me in for sure! It sounds super fancy, but seeing the recipe, it's actually pretty doable! I can't wait to try this out, especially since it's such a perfect blend of flavors. The sweetness of the pomegranate glaze with the savory scallops and earthy spinach... yum! Thanks for sharing this, it's definitely going on my must-try list! 🌟

Oh, what a delicious treat! Imagine skillfully seared scallops served alongside delicate baby spinach and topped with a flavorful spiced pomegranate glaze – it's truly a work of culinary art. The blend of sweet, savory, and tangy tastes is absolutely irresistible. I'm all in for a lavish dining adventure with this exceptional dish!

Back