Seeking advice: How to keep lemon cookies soft?

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hola everyone! Need your expertise! How do I maintain that soft, pillowy texture in my lemon cookies? 🤔 Any tried-and-true methods or secret ingredients to keep them irresistibly soft and fresh? 🌟 Share your wisdom and help me elevate my lemon cookie game! Can't wait to hear your tips!

To keep lemon cookies soft, store them in an airtight container at room temperature with a slice of bread or a damp paper towel to maintain moisture, and avoid overbaking them initially to prevent them from becoming too dry.

Hi. You might try this tips like storing the cookies in an airtight container to prevent them from drying out and placing a slice of bread or a marshmallow in the container with the cookies. The bread or marshmallow will help maintain moisture, keeping the cookies soft. :):) Tell me if it works in you.

To keep your lemon cookies soft, try adding a touch of cornstarch to the flour—it helps retain moisture. Don't overbake them; take them out when they're just set. Storing them in an airtight container with a slice of bread can also help maintain their softness. Enjoy those zesty treats! 😋

Back