Seeking tips: How to achieve soft roti?

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Hey roti aficionados! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜Š I've been trying my hand at making roti, but I'm struggling to get that soft, fluffy texture. Any secrets or techniques you swear by to achieve the perfect softness? Let's share our roti-making wisdom and elevate our culinary skills! ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ

I think using warm water for the dough helps a lot. Knead until it's super smooth. Resting it for 30 minutes makes a difference too! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think using warm water for the dough helps a lot. Knead until it's super smooth. Resting it for 30 minutes makes a difference too! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Omg! Agree. Those are my secrets too, along with letting the dough rest. It gives the gluten time to relax, making the roti nice and soft๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey roti aficionados! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜Š I've been trying my hand at making roti, but I'm struggling to get that soft, fluffy texture. Any secrets or techniques you swear by to achieve the perfect softness? Let's share our roti-making wisdom and elevate our culinary skills! ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ
Mastering the dough and cooking technique is key to achieving soft, fluffy roti. Knead and rest the dough, roll it evenly, and cook on a hot skillet. Enjoy restaurant-quality roti at home! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฅ˜

Back