Sesame Pork Milanese

Keith_

Tasty Apprentice
Today, I'm excited to share my recipe for Sesame Pork Milanese. Get ready to experience crispy, golden pork cutlets coated in sesame seeds and served with a zesty lemony salad - it's a flavor explosion you won't want to miss!

Ingredients:
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, for frying
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Lemon wedges, for serving

Sesame Pork Milanese.jpg

Instructions:
1. Season the pork chops with salt and black pepper on both sides.
2. Place the flour, beaten eggs, and sesame seeds into three separate shallow bowls.
3. Dredge each pork chop in the flour, shaking off any excess, then dip into the beaten eggs, and finally coat with sesame seeds, pressing gently to adhere.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Once the oil is hot, add the pork chops to the skillet and cook until golden brown and crispy, about 3-4 minutes per side. Depending on the size of your skillet, you may need to cook the pork chops in batches to avoid overcrowding.
6. While the pork chops are cooking, prepare the salad by tossing the mixed greens with extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
7. Once the pork chops are cooked through and crispy, transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
8. Serve the Sesame Pork Milanese hot, accompanied by the lemony salad and shaved Parmesan cheese.
9. Garnish with lemon wedges on the side for an extra burst of flavor.
10. Enjoy this delightful fusion of flavors and textures with your loved ones! 🍋🐖

Cool! The combo of crispy, sesame-crusted pork and a zesty lemon salad sounds super flavorful and refreshing 🤗😋 Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner 😊

I'm all in for Sesame Pork Milanese! Those crispy pork cutlets coated in sesame seeds, paired with a zesty lemony salad, have my taste buds tingling! The perfect indulgence and freshness combo, with a burst of citrusy goodness and a touch of decadence from the Parmesan cheese. Can't wait to impress my loved ones with this flavor-packed creation! Bravo! 🍋🐖

Today, I'm excited to share my recipe for Sesame Pork Milanese. Get ready to experience crispy, golden pork cutlets coated in sesame seeds and served with a zesty lemony salad - it's a flavor explosion you won't want to miss!

Ingredients:
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, for frying
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Lemon wedges, for serving

View attachment 2553

Instructions:
1. Season the pork chops with salt and black pepper on both sides.
2. Place the flour, beaten eggs, and sesame seeds into three separate shallow bowls.
3. Dredge each pork chop in the flour, shaking off any excess, then dip into the beaten eggs, and finally coat with sesame seeds, pressing gently to adhere.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Once the oil is hot, add the pork chops to the skillet and cook until golden brown and crispy, about 3-4 minutes per side. Depending on the size of your skillet, you may need to cook the pork chops in batches to avoid overcrowding.
6. While the pork chops are cooking, prepare the salad by tossing the mixed greens with extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
7. Once the pork chops are cooked through and crispy, transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
8. Serve the Sesame Pork Milanese hot, accompanied by the lemony salad and shaved Parmesan cheese.
9. Garnish with lemon wedges on the side for an extra burst of flavor.
10. Enjoy this delightful fusion of flavors and textures with your loved ones! 🍋🐖
Wow, sesame pork Milanese sounds like a delightful twist on a classic dish! I love the idea of adding sesame seeds for that extra crunch and flavor. Can't wait to try this recipe out and impress my family with a unique and tasty meal. Thanks for sharing!

Back