Share Your Go-To Method for Grilling Chicken Wings!

Ilarellastar

Novice Foodie
I'm itching to fire up the grill and cook some chicken wings to perfection! 🤤 What's your ultimate method for achieving that mouthwatering char and juicy tenderness? Whether it's a secret marinade or a special technique, I'm all ears! 🙌 Let's grill and thrill together! 😋

I like to separate the wings into flats and drummies. Then, I toss them in a simple mixture of olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and a little cayenne pepper. I fire up the grill to medium-high heat, making sure it's nice and hot. I cook the wings for about 15-20 minutes, flipping them occasionally, until they're crispy on the outside and cooked through. I love to toss the wings in a homemade buffalo sauce or a tangy barbecue sauce. It's the perfect combination of crispy skin, juicy meat, and bold flavor! 😉👍✨🥰

I start by rinsing the chicken wings under cold water and patting them dry with paper towels. After that, I marinate the wings for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight. My marinade includes olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, and herbs. 🍗🍗

Next, I preheat the grill to medium-high and brush the grill grates with oil to prevent sticking. I place the wings over the cooler side of the grill (to avoid burning it) for around 20-25 minutes. Afterward, I move them to the hot side of the grill to crisp up the skin and grill them for another 5-7 minutes. 🔥

Finally, I brush sauce onto the wings during the last few minutes of grilling. 🖌️

Back