Sharing Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipes!

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, online squad! I recently whipped up a batch of hearty vegetable soup that was just what I needed on a chilly evening, and I thought I'd share the recipe with you all!

Ingredients:
Sharing Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipes!.jpg

- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups chopped seasonal vegetables (such as potatoes, green beans, corn, or peas)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)

Instructions:
1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion, carrots, and celery, and sauté until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
2. Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute until fragrant.
3. Stir in the diced tomatoes (with their juices) and vegetable broth. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
4. Add the chopped seasonal vegetables and dried thyme to the pot. Simmer uncovered for about 20-25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
5. Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
7. Serve hot and enjoy the comforting warmth of this delicious vegetable soup!

I hope you all enjoy making and savoring this cozy vegetable soup recipe as much as I did! It's perfect for warming you up on those chilly days. Let me know if you give it a try! 🥣🥕🍅

Your hearty vegetable soup recipes are fantastic! 😊 For an extra depth of flavor, have you ever considered adding a sprinkle of smoked paprika or a dash of balsamic vinegar? These little additions can really elevate the taste profile! Can't wait to try them out

Hey there, online squad! I recently whipped up a batch of hearty vegetable soup that was just what I needed on a chilly evening, and I thought I'd share the recipe with you all!

Ingredients: View attachment 289
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups chopped seasonal vegetables (such as potatoes, green beans, corn, or peas)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)

Instructions:
1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion, carrots, and celery, and sauté until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
2. Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute until fragrant.
3. Stir in the diced tomatoes (with their juices) and vegetable broth. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
4. Add the chopped seasonal vegetables and dried thyme to the pot. Simmer uncovered for about 20-25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
5. Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
7. Serve hot and enjoy the comforting warmth of this delicious vegetable soup!

I hope you all enjoy making and savoring this cozy vegetable soup recipe as much as I did! It's perfect for warming you up on those chilly days. Let me know if you give it a try! 🥣🥕🍅
I'll be adding this recipe super advance on my soup meal list ready to prep for winter season. Thank you so much for this recipe.

Nothing beats a cozy bowl of hearty vegetable soup! 🥕🍲 These recipes are perfect for warming up on a chilly day. Can’t wait to try them all—thanks for sharing! 🌟

Back