Sheet Pan Asparagus Frittata

namiG

Novice Foodie
I recently tried making a Sheet Pan Asparagus Frittata, and it turned out to be a delightful dish, perfect for a quick and easy meal.

Ingredients List:
sheet pan asparagus fritata.jpg

• 1 bunch fresh asparagus, washed and trimmed
  • 12 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • Cooking spray or olive oil, for greasing the pan
Cooking Instructions:
  • To start, I preheated my oven to 375°F (190°C) and lined a sheet pan with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Then, I washed and trimmed a bunch of fresh asparagus, cutting them into bite-sized pieces.
  • Next, I cracked a dozen eggs into a large bowl and whisked them together with some milk, salt, and pepper until well combined. I poured the egg mixture onto the prepared sheet pan and scattered the asparagus pieces evenly over the top.
  • I also added some crumbled feta cheese for a creamy and tangy flavor. Then, I popped the sheet pan into the preheated oven and baked the frittata for about 20-25 minutes, or until the eggs were set and the edges were lightly golden.
  • Once it was done, I removed the sheet pan from the oven and let the frittata cool for a few minutes before slicing it into squares. The frittata was fluffy and loaded with the fresh flavors of asparagus and feta, making it a delicious and satisfying meal.
Feel free to adjust the seasonings and add any other ingredients you like to customize this recipe to your taste!

That Sheet Pan Asparagus Frittata looks absolutely mouthwatering! 🤤 Love the feta cheese idea too, sounds delish!
Gonna try this one 🤞

Your recipe for Sheet Pan Asparagus Frittata caught my eye, and I must say, it sounds like the perfect dish for a quick and satisfying meal! 🍳🌿

Oh, that sounds like a brilliant idea! I'm all for a hassle-free breakfast option that's as tasty as it is easy to make! 🍳🌿

I'm so excited to try this Sheet Pan Asparagus Frittata recipe! 😋 It looks delicious and perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or brunch. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to give it a go! 🥚🌱

Back