Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken and Veggies šŸ„¦šŸ—āœØ

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Hey everyone! Yesterday, I gave this recipe a try, and let me tell you, it was sooo good! Itā€™s perfect for when you want a quick, healthy meal without too much fuss. Just toss everything on one sheet pan, and boomā€”deliciousness! I love how crispy the chicken gets with the Parmesan and panko coating, and the veggies are so flavorful with just the right amount of seasoning. Trust me, you'll love it!

Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken and Veggies.jpg
Ingredients:

• 1 tablespoon dried oregano
  • 1 tablespoon dried parsley
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • Ā½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • Ā¼ teaspoon seasoned salt (to taste)
  • Ā¼ teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
  • Ā½ pound fresh green beans, trimmed
  • 1 small red potato, diced
  • 1 sweet bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • ā…“ cup all-purpose flour
  • 4 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 1 cup panko bread crumbs
  • 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
  • 1 Ā½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded flat

Dipping Sauce (Optional):

• Ā½ cup mayonnaise
  • Ā¼ cup ketchup
  • Ā½ tsp garlic powder
  • Ā¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400Ā°F (200Ā°C) and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
  2. Mix oregano, parsley, paprika, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
  3. Add the green beans, potato, bell pepper, broccoli, and garlic to the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle half of the seasoning mix. Toss to coat everything evenly.
  4. Set up three bowls: one with flour, one with melted butter, and the third with panko, ā…” cup Parmesan, and the remaining seasoning mix.
  5. Slice the chicken into strips (about 1 Ā¼ inches wide). Coat each strip in flour, dip into the melted butter, and then press into the Parmesan-panko mixture until coated on both sides.
  6. Push the veggies to one side of the pan and place the chicken strips on the other side. Sprinkle any leftover Parmesan-panko mix over the chicken.
  7. Bake for 10 minutes, then flip the chicken and stir the veggies. Continue baking for another 10-15 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165Ā°F (74Ā°C) and the veggies are tender.
  8. While it bakes, mix the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl if youā€™re making it.
  9. Once the chicken and veggies are done, toss the veggies with the remaining ā…“ cup Parmesan. Serve everything with the dipping sauce on the side.
This recipe is simple, flavorful, and perfect for a busy weeknight. Enjoy! :love:

Hey everyone! Yesterday, I gave this recipe a try, and let me tell you, it was sooo good! Itā€™s perfect for when you want a quick, healthy meal without too much fuss. Just toss everything on one sheet pan, and boomā€”deliciousness! I love how crispy the chicken gets with the Parmesan and panko coating, and the veggies are so flavorful with just the right amount of seasoning. Trust me, you'll love it!

View attachment 6117Ingredients:

• 1 tablespoon dried oregano
  • 1 tablespoon dried parsley
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • Ā½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • Ā¼ teaspoon seasoned salt (to taste)
  • Ā¼ teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
  • Ā½ pound fresh green beans, trimmed
  • 1 small red potato, diced
  • 1 sweet bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • ā…“ cup all-purpose flour
  • 4 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 1 cup panko bread crumbs
  • 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
  • 1 Ā½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded flat

Dipping Sauce (Optional):
  • Ā½ cup mayonnaise
  • Ā¼ cup ketchup
  • Ā½ tsp garlic powder
  • Ā¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400Ā°F (200Ā°C) and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
  2. Mix oregano, parsley, paprika, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
  3. Add the green beans, potato, bell pepper, broccoli, and garlic to the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle half of the seasoning mix. Toss to coat everything evenly.
  4. Set up three bowls: one with flour, one with melted butter, and the third with panko, ā…” cup Parmesan, and the remaining seasoning mix.
  5. Slice the chicken into strips (about 1 Ā¼ inches wide). Coat each strip in flour, dip into the melted butter, and then press into the Parmesan-panko mixture until coated on both sides.
  6. Push the veggies to one side of the pan and place the chicken strips on the other side. Sprinkle any leftover Parmesan-panko mix over the chicken.
  7. Bake for 10 minutes, then flip the chicken and stir the veggies. Continue baking for another 10-15 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165Ā°F (74Ā°C) and the veggies are tender.
  8. While it bakes, mix the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl if youā€™re making it.
  9. Once the chicken and veggies are done, toss the veggies with the remaining ā…“ cup Parmesan. Serve everything with the dipping sauce on the side.
This recipe is simple, flavorful, and perfect for a busy weeknight. Enjoy! :love:
Hello! Sounds delicious! I think adding some garlic and lemon would really make it pop though! šŸ‹šŸ§„

Hey! šŸ˜„ That sounds amazing! Iā€™m all about easy, tasty meals, so this is definitely going on my list. Canā€™t wait to try it! šŸ™ŒšŸ½ļø

Back