Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🌽🍤

I just tried this super easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil, and it was a total hit at my place! Thought I’d share the recipe here because it’s perfect for when you want all the flavors of a classic shrimp boil without the fuss. Plus, it’s all done on one pan, so cleanup is a breeze. 🙌

Here’s what you’ll need:

• 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1 lb baby potatoes, halved
  • 1 lb smoked sausage, sliced into rounds
  • 3 ears of corn, cut into thirds
  • 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 2 tbsp Old Bay seasoning (or to taste)
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup.
  2. Boil the potatoes for about 10-12 minutes until they start to soften. Add the corn to the pot for the last 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, toss the shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and corn with the melted butter, garlic, Old Bay seasoning, salt, and pepper. Make sure everything is nicely coated!
  4. Spread everything out in a single layer on your prepared baking sheet. Top with lemon slices for that extra zesty flavor.
  5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
  6. Garnish with fresh parsley and give it a final squeeze of lemon juice if you like. Serve hot and enjoy the deliciousness!
This is seriously one of my go-to weeknight dinners when I want something quick but super flavorful. Hope you all enjoy it as much as we did! 😊
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil.jpg

This Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil sounds amazing and so easy to make—totally love the one-pan cleanup and zesty flavor! 😍👌 Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe!

This recipe sounds amazing, and I love how easy it is to pull together. The idea of everything on one pan is a game-changer, especially for a quick cleanup. Can’t wait to try it out—Old Bay seasoning always hits the spot! Thanks for sharing! 👌✨🤩

Back