Shelf life of homemade protein bars?

becky_bake

Novice Foodie
Hey all! 📅 I've been experimenting with whipping up my own protein bars at home, but I'm not sure how long they'll stay fresh. Anyone know the shelf life of homemade bars? Don't want 'em going bad on me! 😅🍽️

Hey all! 📅 I've been experimenting with whipping up my own protein bars at home, but I'm not sure how long they'll stay fresh. Anyone know the shelf life of homemade bars? Don't want 'em going bad on me! 😅🍽️
The shelf life of homemade protein bars can vary depending on their ingredients and how they're stored. Typically, they can last for about 1-2 weeks if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. However, if you want them to last longer, you can freeze them, and they should stay good for about 2-3 months. Always check for any signs of spoilage before consuming.

Stored in the refrigerator, homemade protein bars will keep for 1-2 weeks, or 3-5 days at room temperature. Use desiccant packets or wrap them individually to extend their shelf life. Prior to eating, always check for spoiling! Savor your tasty and nourishing bars! 🍫

Back