Shortbread Recipe 🍪🍪🍪

Prutsald

Culinary Explorer
Hello cookie lovers! If you're in the mood for a delightful treat, you're in for a real treat with this classic shortbread recipe. 🍪🍪🍪 These buttery, melt-in-your-mouth cookies are perfect for any occasion and incredibly easy to make.

Ingredients​

• 1 cup butter softened
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 cups all purpose flour

Instructions​

• Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line two light-colored baking sheets with parchment paper and set them aside.
  • In a stand mixer bowl, combine butter, sugar, vanilla, and flour. (Ensure to fluff the flour before measuring for accuracy.)
  • Mix slowly until a crumbly dough forms. It will appear crumbly in the mixer but will hold its shape when pressed together by hand.
  • Shape the dough into a ball and roll it between parchment paper to a thickness of 1/3 to 1/2 inch.
  • Cut into small 3-inch circles (or any desired shape) and place on the prepared baking sheets.Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cookie bottoms are just turning golden brown.
  • Let them cool on the hot baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
  • Store in airtight containers for up to 5 days.
And there you have it, a batch of delicious shortbread cookies ready to be enjoyed! I hope you love them as much as I do. Feel free to share your baking adventures and let me know how they turned out. Happy baking!
852×852
113.8 kB

Shortbread Recipe.jpg

Really love this classic shortbread recipe!! It's buttery, melts in your mouth, and is super easy to whip up. Perfect for any occasion!:love::love:

Back