Shrimp po boy ingredients: What goes into making it?

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Hey foodies! I wanted a shrimp po boy sandwich the other day but I have no idea what some of the other ingredients needed for this sandwich are. Does anyone happen to know what those are and/or, perhaps, have a favoured recipe at hand? I badly want to cook the same tasty dish in my home I think it is time that I make this yummy dish at home.​

For a classic shrimp po' boy, you'll need crispy fried shrimp, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and a creamy remoulade sauce, all served on a French roll. It's a simple yet delicious combo!

Hey foodies! I wanted a shrimp po boy sandwich the other day but I have no idea what some of the other ingredients needed for this sandwich are. Does anyone happen to know what those are and/or, perhaps, have a favoured recipe at hand? I badly want to cook the same tasty dish in my home I think it is time that I make this yummy dish at home.​
Hi all! I think you need shrimp, of course, and some good French bread though! 🥪🍤

Shrimp po' boy typically consists of fried shrimp, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and mayonnaise, served on a long, crusty French bread roll. 🍤🥖

Back