Shrimp Scampi

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering dish: shrimp scampi! 🍤✨ This classic recipe is bursting with flavors of garlic, butter, and lemon, making it the perfect choice for a quick and delicious meal. Let's dive in!
326×324
231.8 kB

1714412865462.png

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup of white wine
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
  • Cooked pasta or crusty bread for serving
Instructions:
  1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt.
  2. Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Increase the heat to medium-high and add the shrimp to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until they turn pink and opaque.
  4. Pour in the white wine and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let it simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
  5. Stir in the chopped parsley and remove the skillet from heat.
  6. Serve the shrimp scampi over cooked pasta or with crusty bread for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious shrimp scampi! 🍤🍋

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering dish: shrimp scampi! 🍤✨ This classic recipe is bursting with flavors of garlic, butter, and lemon, making it the perfect choice for a quick and delicious meal. Let's dive in!
326×324
231.8 kB

View attachment 2585
Ingredients:
  • 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup of white wine
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
  • Cooked pasta or crusty bread for serving
Instructions:
  1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt.
  2. Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Increase the heat to medium-high and add the shrimp to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until they turn pink and opaque.
  4. Pour in the white wine and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let it simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
  5. Stir in the chopped parsley and remove the skillet from heat.
  6. Serve the shrimp scampi over cooked pasta or with crusty bread for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious shrimp scampi! 🍤🍋
Shrimp scampi is one of my all-time favorite dishes! It's so simple yet incredibly delicious. I can't wait to try out this recipe at home. Thanks for sharing!

Back