Simple Ponzu Salad Dressing

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Today, I will teach you how to make a ponzu sauce. It's perfect for salads! This dressing has a slight Asian taste with the honey and ponzu, but it's not too sweet. The garlic gives it a nice kick. It would make a great dressing for a bold green salad with spinach and kale. It's definitely easy and just one step only. You should try this out! 🤩

Simple Ponzu Salad Dressing.jpg
Ingredients:

• ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
  • ⅛ cup prepared ponzu sauce
  • ⅛ cup honey
  • 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped

Directions:
  1. Whisk olive oil, rice vinegar, ponzu sauce, honey, and garlic in a small bowl until blended.

Today, I will teach you how to make a ponzu sauce. It's perfect for salads! This dressing has a slight Asian taste with the honey and ponzu, but it's not too sweet. The garlic gives it a nice kick. It would make a great dressing for a bold green salad with spinach and kale. It's definitely easy and just one step only. You should try this out! 🤩

View attachment 4297Ingredients:

• ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
  • ⅛ cup prepared ponzu sauce
  • ⅛ cup honey
  • 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped

Directions:
  1. Whisk olive oil, rice vinegar, ponzu sauce, honey, and garlic in a small bowl until blended.
Yes! I think making your own Ponzu dressing is easy. Though just a few ingredients, the combination of soy sauce, citrus, and a touch of sweetness is delicious. 🍽️✨

This Simple Ponzu Salad Dressing looks so refreshing and easy to make! 😍 I’m all about that tangy, citrusy flavor—definitely giving this a go to elevate my salads.

That ponzu dressing sounds bomb! Totally digging the mix of flavors with the garlic kick. Thanks for sharing this easy recipe! 😋

Yes! I think making your own Ponzu dressing is easy. Though just a few ingredients, the combination of soy sauce, citrus, and a touch of sweetness is delicious. 🍽️✨
Hey, that Ponzu dressing sounds bomb! 🙌 Thanks for the suggestion, gonna whip up a batch soon!

This Simple Ponzu Salad Dressing looks so refreshing and easy to make! 😍 I’m all about that tangy, citrusy flavor—definitely giving this a go to elevate my salads.
Oh, that sounds awesome! 😍 Thanks for checking out my Simple Ponzu Salad Dressing recipe—hope it adds that zing to your salads! 🍊

Back