Skillet Chicken Tortellini Alfredo

Jamal_

Culinary Explorer
Today, I'm excited to share my recipe for Skillet Chicken Tortellini Alfredo. Get ready to indulge in creamy Alfredo sauce, tender chicken, and cheesy tortellini - all cooked in one skillet for easy cleanup and maximum flavor!

Ingredients:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)

Skillet Chicken Tortellini Alfredo.jpg

Instructions:
1. Season the chicken breast pieces with salt and black pepper.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the seasoned chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3. In the same skillet, add diced onion and minced garlic. Cook until softened and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add cheese tortellini to the skillet and cook according to package instructions until al dente.
5. Pour in chicken broth and heavy cream, then stir in grated Parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
6. Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and add baby spinach leaves. Stir until the spinach wilts and the chicken is heated through.
7. Season with additional salt and black pepper to taste, if needed.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired, before serving.
9. Enjoy this creamy and comforting Skillet Chicken Tortellini Alfredo with your loved ones for a satisfying meal that's ready in no time! 🍝🍗

Today, I'm excited to share my recipe for Skillet Chicken Tortellini Alfredo. Get ready to indulge in creamy Alfredo sauce, tender chicken, and cheesy tortellini - all cooked in one skillet for easy cleanup and maximum flavor!

Ingredients:
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream

616×462
99.4 kB

View attachment 2555

Instructions:
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the seasoned chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3. In the same skillet, add diced onion and minced garlic. Cook until softened and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add cheese tortellini to the skillet and cook according to package instructions until al dente.
5. Pour in chicken broth and heavy cream, then stir in grated Parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
6. Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and add baby spinach leaves. Stir until the spinach wilts and the chicken is heated through.
9. Enjoy this creamy and comforting Skillet Chicken Tortellini Alfredo with your loved ones for a satisfying meal that's ready in no time! 🍝🍗
Thanks for the recipe, gonna surprise my girl with this for dinner tonight! 🍝

Ingredients:
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream

View attachment 2555

Instructions:
Yum, skillet chicken tortellini alfredo sounds like the perfect comfort food for a cozy night in! I love how everything cooks together in one pan, making cleanup a breeze. Can't wait to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing!

Back