Skillet Cookie Sundae Recipe

Kardel

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, I'm thrilled to share my recipe for a Skillet Cookie Sundae, it's a warm and gooey treat that's perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. It's a dessert lover's dream come true and sure to be a hit with friends and family alike. So, let's dive into the recipe and indulge in some dessert decadence together!
640×606
133 kB

Skillet Cookie Sundae.jpg

Skillet Cookie Sundae Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  • Vanilla ice cream, for serving
  • Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
  • Optional toppings: chopped nuts, whipped cream, maraschino cherries
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a 10-inch cast iron skillet or oven-safe skillet.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until well combined.
  3. Add the egg and vanilla extract to the bowl and mix until smooth.
  4. In a separate bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a dough forms.
  5. Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
  6. Press the cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared skillet.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center is set.
  8. Remove the skillet from the oven and let the cookie cool slightly.
  9. Once cooled slightly, top the skillet cookie with scoops of vanilla ice cream.
  10. Drizzle the ice cream with chocolate sauce and garnish with your favorite toppings, such as chopped nuts, whipped cream, or maraschino cherries.
  11. Serve the Skillet Cookie Sundae immediately and enjoy the warm, melty goodness!

A Skillet Cookie Sundae Recipe?! 🍪🍨 Talk about a drool-worthy dessert idea! 😋 Can't wait to dig into this warm, gooey cookie topped with a scoop of ice cream. 🌟 Thanks for sharing your sweet treat with us!

A Skillet Cookie Sundae Recipe?! 🍪🍨 Talk about a drool-worthy dessert idea! 😋 Can't wait to dig into this warm, gooey cookie topped with a scoop of ice cream. 🌟 Thanks for sharing your sweet treat with us!
I think using a cast iron skillet will give the cookie a perfect crispy edge and gooey center 🍪🔥

Whoah!! Warm, gooey cookie + ice cream + chocolate sauce = pure decadence 🤤 Perfect for sharing with friends and family, or maybe not sharing? 👀🤭

My sweet tooth is already thanking me for finding this Skillet Cookie Sundae Recipe! 🤤🍪 Excited to make it for dessert tonight and enjoy every delicious bite. Thanks for sharing the yum

Back