Sky Juice Recipe

Joseez

Culinary Explorer
Sky Juice is a vibrant and flavorful blend of various fruits and vegetables, often including pineapple, mango, lime, ginger, and sometimes even carrots or beets. It's a healthy and delicious way to cool down on a hot day and get a boost of vitamins.

Ingredients:
Sky Juice.jpeg

• 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
  • 1 cup chopped fresh mango
  • 1/2 cup chopped orange (peeled)
  • 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 1 cup water
  • (Optional) 1 cup chopped carrots or beets
  • Ice cubes
Procedure:
  1. Wash and chop all the fruits and vegetables. Peel the ginger and chop it into small pieces.
  2. Combine the chopped pineapple, mango, orange, ginger, lime juice, and water in a blender.
  3. If using carrots or beets, add them to the blender as well.
  4. Blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to add more water or ice cubes depending on the desired consistency.
  5. Taste and adjust the sweetness or tartness by adding more lime juice or a little bit of honey (optional).
  6. Pour the Sky Juice into glasses filled with ice cubes.
  7. Serve immediately and enjoy this refreshing tropical drink!
This vibrant Sky Juice is a delicious and healthy way to experience the taste of Jamaica. It's a perfect drink to cool down and refresh yourself on a hot summer day!

I love how it combines such a variety of fruits and veggies. Definitely going to give this a try next time I need a refreshing drink on a hot day. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍍🥭🍊

Sky Juice Recipe? ☁️🥥 Count me intrigued! That name alone sounds like a refreshing adventure. Can't wait to whip up a batch of this tropical delight and take a sip of paradise. Thanks for sharing this unique recipe

Back