Slow-Cooker Pepper Steak Recipe šŸ²šŸ„©

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Today, Iā€™m excited to share one of my familyā€™s all-time favorite recipes: Slow-Cooker Pepper Steak! This dish is perfect for busy days when you want a delicious and hearty meal without spending hours in the kitchen. Itā€™s incredibly tender and packed with flavor. Whether you serve it over rice, egg noodles, or chow mein, this pepper steak will be a hit at your dinner table. Plus, the slow cooker does all the work for you, making it super convenient! šŸŒŸ

Slow-Cooker Pepper Steak.jpg
Ingredients:

• 2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips
  • Ā¾ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
  • 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 beef bouillon cube
  • Ā¼ cup hot water
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • Ā½ cup chopped onion
  • 2 large green bell peppers, roughly chopped
  • 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon white sugar
  • 1 teaspoon salt
Instructions:
  1. Sprinkle the beef sirloin strips with garlic powder. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sear the beef strips for about 5 minutes per side. Transfer the beef to a slow cooker.
  2. Dissolve the bouillon cube in hot water in a separate container, then mix in the cornstarch until fully dissolved.
  3. Pour the bouillon mixture into the slow cooker with the beef strips. Add the chopped onion, green bell peppers, stewed tomatoes (with liquid), soy sauce, sugar, and salt. Stir to combine.
  4. Cover and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours, until the beef is tender and the flavors are well blended.

Enjoy your delicious and easy Slow-Cooker Pepper Steak! Super easy and super tasty! Enjoy your meal! šŸ„³

I just successfully made this! Sooo very good! I surprised myself. Thank you, your recipe was the easiest to follow and the least amount of ingredients and steps. My new favorite recipe! (y) :)

Hey everyone! Today, Iā€™m excited to share one of my familyā€™s all-time favorite recipes: Slow-Cooker Pepper Steak! This dish is perfect for busy days when you want a delicious and hearty meal without spending hours in the kitchen. Itā€™s incredibly tender and packed with flavor. Whether you serve it over rice, egg noodles, or chow mein, this pepper steak will be a hit at your dinner table. Plus, the slow cooker does all the work for you, making it super convenient! šŸŒŸ

View attachment 5508Ingredients:

• 2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips
  • Ā¾ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
  • 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 beef bouillon cube
  • Ā¼ cup hot water
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • Ā½ cup chopped onion
  • 2 large green bell peppers, roughly chopped
  • 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon white sugar
  • 1 teaspoon salt
Instructions:
  1. Sprinkle the beef sirloin strips with garlic powder. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sear the beef strips for about 5 minutes per side. Transfer the beef to a slow cooker.
  2. Dissolve the bouillon cube in hot water in a separate container, then mix in the cornstarch until fully dissolved.
  3. Pour the bouillon mixture into the slow cooker with the beef strips. Add the chopped onion, green bell peppers, stewed tomatoes (with liquid), soy sauce, sugar, and salt. Stir to combine.
  4. Cover and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours, until the beef is tender and the flavors are well blended.

Enjoy your delicious and easy Slow-Cooker Pepper Steak! Super easy and super tasty! Enjoy your meal! šŸ„³
I think searing the steak before adding it to the slow cooker helps develop a richer flavor. šŸ”„šŸ„© Though, make sure to cut the steak into even pieces for even cooking!

I just successfully made this! Sooo very good! I surprised myself. Thank you, your recipe was the easiest to follow and the least amount of ingredients and steps. My new favorite recipe! (y) :)
I'm so stoked you loved it! šŸ™Œ Glad the recipe hit the spot and was easy to followā€”cheers to new faves! šŸ½ļø

I think searing the steak before adding it to the slow cooker helps develop a richer flavor. šŸ”„šŸ„© Though, make sure to cut the steak into even pieces for even cooking!
Totally agree, searing the steak first really does bring out that extra flavor punch! šŸ™Œ Thanks for the tip!

Back