Slow cooker Thai green curry

EternalVoyager

Culinary Explorer
Hey busy parents! If you're craving international flavors but short on time, this recipe is a lifesaver. Just toss chicken, Thai green curry, and coconut sauce in the slow cooker, and let it work its magic. Super yummy and hassle-free dinner coming right up! 🍲😋
  • 1kg chicken thighs
  • 4 tbsp Thai green curry paste
  • 400ml coconut milk
  • 1 small bunch coriander
  • 200g green beans, trimmed
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 1 tbsp fish sauce
thai green curry.jpg

Method​

1. Trim chicken and cut into four pieces. Place in the bowl of a slow cooker.
  2. In a frypan, cook curry paste for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously. Add coconut milk and mix to combine. Bring to the boil, then pour over chicken in slow cooker.
  3. Wash coriander thoroughly, then finely chop the stems, setting the leaves aside for a garnish. Add chopped stems to the slow cooker. Cook on high for 3 hours until chicken is tender, adding beans for the final 30 minutes. Stir through lime juice and fish sauce just before serving.
  4. Serve with steamed jasmine rice and garnish with coriander leaves.

Enjoy!!

Wow, talk about a game-changer for busy weeknights! This Thai green curry chicken in the slow cooker is an absolute winner. 🍲😋 I love how easy it is to throw everything together and let the slow cooker work its magic. And the best part? The flavors are absolutely incredible! The combination of the Thai green curry paste, coconut milk, and fresh coriander creates such a delicious aroma throughout the house. Plus, adding the green beans at the end adds a nice crunch to the dish. Serving it with steamed jasmine rice is the perfect finishing touch. This recipe is definitely going into our regular dinner rotation – it's a hit with the whole family!

I'm excited to try Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry! It sounds like the perfect blend of flavors, and I love that I can just set it and forget it.

Back