Smoked Queso Dip Recipe 🧀🧀

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
If you're in search of a delicious and smoky appetizer, you must give this Smoked Queso Dip recipe a try! It's full of flavor and is perfect for parties, game days, or any kind of gathering. I guarantee that everyone will love this dip! 🥰🧀

smoked queso recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
  • 1 lb spicy sausage, cooked and crumbled
  • 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup diced onion
  • 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup diced jalapeños (optional for extra spice)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
Directions:
  • Preheat your smoker to 250°F (121°C).
  • In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, jalapeños, and garlic. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
  • In a large disposable aluminum pan, combine the Velveeta cheese, cooked sausage, diced tomatoes and green chilies, shredded cheddar cheese, milk, and the cooked vegetable mixture. Stir to combine.
  • Place the pan in the preheated smoker. Smoke for 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted and the dip is smooth.
  • Sprinkle with smoked paprika and stir to incorporate.
  • Serve warm with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers. Enjoy!
Notes:
  • You can customize the dip by adding other ingredients like black beans, corn, or different types of cheese.
  • If you don't have a smoker, you can bake the dip in an oven preheated to 350°F (175°C) for about 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Enjoy your flavorful Smoked Queso Dip! 🧀

Oh, that Smoked Queso Dip sounds amazing! 🤤 It's got everything you'd want for a crowd-pleasing appetizer – smoky flavors, creamy cheese, and a bit of heat from the jalapeños. Perfect for parties or game days!

I can imagine how delicious it must be with the Velveeta cheese, spicy sausage, and those diced tomatoes and green chilies all mingling together on the smoker. And the touch of smoked paprika to finish it off sounds like the cherry on top!

Thanks for sharing the recipe. It's definitely going on my list to try for the next get-together. Have you experimented with any other variations or add-ins? Let's swap tips on making the most out of this mouthwatering dip! 🧀🥰

Oh, that Smoked Queso Dip sounds amazing! 🤤 It's got everything you'd want for a crowd-pleasing appetizer – smoky flavors, creamy cheese, and a bit of heat from the jalapeños. Perfect for parties or game days!

I can imagine how delicious it must be with the Velveeta cheese, spicy sausage, and those diced tomatoes and green chilies all mingling together on the smoker. And the touch of smoked paprika to finish it off sounds like the cherry on top!

Thanks for sharing the recipe. It's definitely going on my list to try for the next get-together. Have you experimented with any other variations or add-ins? Let's swap tips on making the most out of this mouthwatering dip! 🧀🥰
Thanks for the love! 😍 I'm thrilled you’re excited to try it! If you ever want to mix it up, adding some extra toppings or a splash of your favorite hot sauce could totally kick it up a notch! 🌶️🧀

Back