Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey, sweet tooths out there!! 😋 Get ready to dazzle your taste buds and dive into dessert bliss with these sassy Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars!
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars.jpg

Ingredients:
  • For the Snickerdoodle Crust:
    • 1 cup all-purpose flour
    • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    • 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
    • 1/4 teaspoon salt
    • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
    • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
    • 1 large egg
    • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    • 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar (for sprinkling)
  • For the Cheesecake Layer:
    • 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
    • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
    • 2 large eggs
    • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides for easy removal.
  2. To make the Snickerdoodle Crust, in a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a dough forms.
  5. Press the snickerdoodle dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon sugar for that extra snickerdoodle flair.
  6. In another mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth and creamy.
  7. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract, until the cheesecake batter is well combined and silky.
  8. Pour the cheesecake batter over the snickerdoodle crust in the baking pan, spreading it out evenly.
  9. Use a knife or skewer to create swirls by gently dragging it through the cheesecake and snickerdoodle layers.
  10. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
  11. Remove from the oven and let the Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
  12. Once cooled, refrigerate the bars for at least 2 hours (or overnight) to set.
  13. Once chilled, use the parchment paper overhang to lift the bars out of the pan. Cut into squares and serve with a sassy smile.
Enjoy the sassy sweetness of these Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars and watch them disappear before your eyes. It's dessert decadence at its finest! 🍰✨

Oh wow, these Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars sound like a dream come true! 😍 I love the idea of combining the cinnamon-sugar goodness of snickerdoodles with creamy cheesecake. It's like two of my favorite desserts rolled into one irresistible treat! Plus, making them into bars makes them perfect for sharing (or, let's be real, for indulging all by yourself 😅). Can't wait to try this recipe out and satisfy my sweet tooth! 🍰🎉

Mmm, those Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars sound amazing! 😋 Can't wait to try making them myself! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🙌🏼

Back