• 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon garam masala
  • Salt to taste
  • Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
  • Cooked rice or naan bread for serving
    1715079589421.jpeg
Instructions:

1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the cumin seeds and let them sizzle for a few seconds.
  2. Add the chopped onions and sauté until they turn golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
  3. Stir in the minced garlic and ginger, and cook for another 2 minutes until fragrant.
  4. Add the diced tomatoes to the pan and cook until they soften and release their juices, about 5 minutes.
  5. Now, add the diced goat meat to the pan and season with salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder, paprika, and garam masala. Stir well to coat the meat with the spices.
  6. Cook the goat meat for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it's browned on all sides.
  7. Pour in enough water to cover the meat, bring the curry to a simmer, then cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 1.5 to 2 hours, or until the meat is tender and the flavors are well combined. Add more water if necessary to maintain the desired consistency.
  8. Once the meat is cooked, taste the curry and adjust the seasoning if needed.
  9. Serve the spiced goat curry hot, garnished with fresh cilantro leaves, alongside cooked rice or naan bread.
This hearty and flavorful goat curry is sure to be a hit at your lunch table! Let me know if you have any questions or if you've tried it out.

I've always been curious about cooking with goat, and the combination of aromatic spices in this dish has got my taste buds tingling. 😋 Plus, curry dishes are so versatile and perfect for warming up on chilly days. 🍲 Can't wait to give this a try and impress my friends and family with something new and exciting! 🌟

Count me in for giving this Spiced Goat Curry a whirl! Thanks for sharing, I can already imagine the aroma filling up my kitchen. Can't wait to taste how it turns out! 🙂😉👍👌😋

This Spiced Goat Curry sounds so flavorful! 🍛😋 Can't wait to try making it at home. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 👩‍🍳🐐

Back